Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good lounges this weekend

okay, i need some help...i have a few straight friends coming to visit this weekend and i need a few suggestions on where to take them. i'm gay and usually do the gay/chelsea scene on the weekends, but i need a place a bit more mixed, but still gay friendly for this weekend. i was thinking a loungue or small dance club, and also any promoters names and numbers would be helpful!!!

thanks!!!

yeah leopard lounge is pretty phat on sat. a lot of us board people tend to go there cuz spoonyd spins there... come down... definately good times

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

im almost positive its on the corner of 5th street and 2nd ave... but u can call information.. but u have to ask for the address of the Sin Sin restaurant cuz leopard is above it.. its no cover but 21+... i have a fake though.. its pretty cheesy and it worx every time... maybe ill see ya sat

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Yeah do the Leopard Lounge thing Downstairs is the KOP Project which is myself and Mac and Ali from the board also.

Free, which is a good thing

also Friday night check out Cream...I'll just copy and paste this from the other thread.......

What everyone should do on Friday is go to the Drink Meet-up at 6...then at 9:30 get in a taxi and head up to Cream to catch my opening set from 10-12(I got some new gems from Miami)

Cover is $15 which gets you the open bar for 2 hours....I know I can drink plenty alcohol in that much time.

and then hang out for Divines set before heading over to Twilo or Vinyl

email me (below) if you want on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A>

Cream is on Columbus between 71-72nd

It's real nice inside and the crowd has changed to a nicer crowd, we have the main room, tribal/tech/trance and there's a hip hop room, but the decor is really cool in there.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by rld2g:

yeah..i went to leopard lounge for the first time on sat. and it was pretty cool...also the orchard bar on sat. is pretty good...

majestic- were you there on sat?

what time were you there and were you upstairs or down?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

yeah..i went to leopard lounge for the first time on sat. and it was pretty cool...also the orchard bar on sat. is pretty good...

majestic- were you there on sat?

nah this sat i went to that rave.. countdown.. i havent been to leopard in a few weeks but i plan on makin my appearance again on sat.. u goin?

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

nah this sat i went to that rave.. countdown.. i havent been to leopard in a few weeks but i plan on makin my appearance again on sat.. u goin?

i could go for going again on saturday...had a good time and the bartender makes a

cwm21.gif long island(was on my ass)straight cwm32.gif out...if i'm going sat, i'll let you know definately..

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

i could go for going again on saturday...had a good time and the bartender makes a

cwm21.gif long island(was on my ass)straight cwm32.gif out...if i'm going sat, i'll let you know definately..

yeahi know.. the bartenders name is Matt hehe... his LIIT are clear lol... sooooo good... let me know... well meet up

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

yeahi know.. the bartenders name is Matt hehe... his LIIT are clear lol... sooooo good... let me know... well meet up

ok...so you know exactly what i'm talking about...after 4 i had to go back to the bar and have them put more coke in...i felt bad but damn...str8 clarity...cool, i'll definatley let you know bout sat...you doing twilo on wed?

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

ok...so you know exactly what i'm talking about...after 4 i had to go back to the bar and have them put more coke in...i felt bad but damn...str8 clarity...cool, i'll definatley let you know bout sat...you doing twilo on wed?

well if u read the "twilo wednesday" thread u might know the answer to that one.. Psst yes im goin...

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

you mean i have to read them all cwm1.gif ...alright maybe see you there?

YES U WILL SEE ME AT TWILO ON WEDNESDAY hehe.. does that answer your question

cwm32.gifcwm35.gifcwm20.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

orchard bar is a 15 or so walk from the Leopard Lounge, but you won't want to leave.

<in haunting mysterious voice>

Come to the Lep... COME TO THE LEP

I'll be playing prolly from 1 till 4. This week is LeisureTECH, with some of the techier house sounds to get the asses shaking. And of course Pete (schwingep) will be downstairs with the KOP for the first night of their monthly residence.

see everyone Saturday (I'll be the dude in the yellow Ecko hat).

d

ps - if anyone has any questions, or wants to be my chickehead for the night - spoonyd@leisuresociety.com