Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Sound Factory

I have to say last night/this morning was probably one of the sickest night's I have ever seen in my 5 years of clubbing..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

does anyone when jonathan peters stopped spinning? anyone stay till closing??????

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey girlie!!! I'm sorry to say it but you missed a great night! But I danced enough for the both of us smile.gif Got there at 8 or so and stayed till closing!!!!!! Amazing night!!!!!!! For all SF heads a great reminder of why we all love SF smile.gif

im glad u had such a good time...the next time i go back im coming with u hahahahaha....my friends would never go such crazy hours....so from now on i nominate u as my best friend hahahaha...glad u enjoyed it...im as usual very jealous

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

SF was the most Awesome experience of my life on Saturday!!!! JP was unbelievable!!! I left at 12:00 in the afternoon and the place was still packed!!! Insane!!! One of my friends said that DT opened up for JP. Is this true? I didn't get there until 5:00am. Peace all SF peeps!!!

Hey girlie!!! I'm sorry to say it but you missed a great night! But I danced enough for the both of us smile.gif Got there at 8 or so and stayed till closing!!!!!! Amazing night!!!!!!! For all SF heads a great reminder of why we all love SF smile.gif

WOW, you stayed till closing????? i give you a lot of credit! were there still a lot of people there in the evening? how nuts!?!

Originally posted by firedup:

SF was the most Awesome experience of my life on Saturday!!!! JP was unbelievable!!! I left at 12:00 in the afternoon and the place was still packed!!! Insane!!! One of my friends said that DT opened up for JP. Is this true? I didn't get there until 5:00am. Peace all SF peeps!!!

Yeah, LOL...DT opened for JP...

Originally posted by emiliep:

WOW, you stayed till closing????? i give you a lot of credit! were there still a lot of people there in the evening? how nuts!?!

Actually yeah the dance floor was pretty packed at closing.. All regulars though going crazy to the music they love smile.gif It was definitely a night worth staying for because the looks on people's faces, on Jonathan's face and the music was soooo worth it! It was funny because after the music stopped, ppl started leaving and then some song came on and everyone ran back in from the street LOL.. And then the bouncer started telling everyone to go home smile.gif Poor staff had to stay so late! I still can't believe how incredible it was and I keep on telling everyone about it.. Can't get over it so bare with me while I'm so excited LOL..

Other clubplanet SF troopers who stuck it out till the end and were still DANCING their asses off till the very LAST song -> Marty (offshoot) and Kerry (DryChappedLipz) LMAOOOOOOOO.. Love ya guys smile.gif Had a blast with you!

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

im glad u had such a good time...the next time i go back im coming with u hahahahaha....my friends would never go such crazy hours....so from now on i nominate u as my best friend hahahaha...glad u enjoyed it...im as usual very jealous

Def lemme know when you'll be in the city and we'll go together! The more the merrier!!! On one condition though - I can call you krasivaya siska LOL... smile.gif jk smile.gif

Def lemme know when you'll be in the city and we'll go together! The more the merrier!!! On one condition though - I can call you krasivaya siska LOL... smile.gif jk smile.gif

hhhhhhhhmmmmm.....i'll think about it hahahahaha

------------------

didn't know i was looking for love till i found u.....

oops

------------------

didn't know i was looking for love till i found u.....

[This message has been edited by cuteboobie (edited 04-02-2001).]

<~dry chapped lipz.. roflmaooooo

omg my body hurtz.. yes i stayed with zoya untill closing.. BEST NIGHT EVER IN A CLUB.. NOTHING COULD EVER EVER EVER TOP THAT....

If you were at sf last night Jp put a smile on your face atleast ONCE!! GOD I DIDNT STOP SMILING!!!!!!!!!

all the way to the end..

If i could go back and change something what would i change? THE BOUNCERS NOT KICKING US OUT!!!!!!

That was deff the best night i had everrrrrr! nothing could top that.. i think he played everyones fav song.. WOOOOOHOOOOO

ok my body hurts.. lol

XOXOXO MWWWAHZ

Kerry

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Kerry I hope you're kidding about bouncers not kicking us out... I think everyone was relieved as much as they didn't wanna leave.. Coz that was a MARATHON and I cannot imagine dancing for even 1 more hour... I'm surprised I can walk today smile.gif And we sure as hell didn't stop smiling all night!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I can't spell for shit today...

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 04-02-2001).]

Yeah, I was there too.

I got there at 7 and stayed 'till 3 PM.

That's my SF record.

IT WAS THE BOMB!!!

JP is the Man!!!

Happy Anniversary SF!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

does anyone when jonathan peters stopped spinning? anyone stay till closing??????