When Pooh and Cazz snarf all of my K

cwm42.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 7th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

When Pooh and Cazz snarf all of my K

cwm42.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

u told me it was cocaine asshole! atlease i finally have closure on that night. my bunghole still hurts though! my pet peeve is being a goat and not gettin enough action. i'm workin on it though...

------------------

got drugs?

people with the approximate IQ of dead pissant coming to a dead stop in the middle of the sidewalk in order to answer their cell, at around 9amish in the midst of heavy nyc sidewalk traffic, while you have a fresh new cup of coffee in your right hand that suddenly becomes a 1/2 cup of cold coffee now all over your pants.....and the asshole then decides to start walking again....

When my old roommate's girlfriend used to call when I was on the phone, she would ask if I could put her boyfriend on the phone for a second. I would give him the phone and she would talk his damn ear off for like 5-10 minutes. I would say, "yo toolbox, I'm still on the phone" and he would continue to talk for another few minutes. Dude, they were both tools. I also hated when she would come over because she was rude as hell, no manners whatsoever. I would be curtious to her out of respect for my roommate but she was just thought her shit didn't stink (eventhough she looked like Mrs. Roper from Three's Company). Everytime she came over I felt like asking her, wheres Stanley?

Thanks for making me laugh today piro!

I'm having one of those days........

Originally posted by piro8:

When my old roommate's girlfriend used to call when I was on the phone, she would ask if I could put her boyfriend on the phone for a second. I would give him the phone and she would talk his damn ear off for like 5-10 minutes. I would say, "yo toolbox, I'm still on the phone" and he would continue to talk for another few minutes. Dude, they were both tools. I also hated when she would come over because she was rude as hell, no manners whatsoever. I would be curtious to her out of respect for my roommate but she was just thought her shit didn't stink (eventhough she looked like Mrs. Roper from Three's Company). Everytime she came over I felt like asking her, wheres Stanley?

1. People that block the EZ-pass lanes b/c they're too much of a moron to notice until they get right to the front.

2. Slobs. People that don't clean their mess and then bitch about it.

3. Weed hoes....these are the people that always seem to be smoking weed, but they're never buying it.

I could go on forever.....

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

3. Weed hoes....these are the people that always seem to be smoking weed, but they're never buying it.

welcome to my fuckin world. "when u gonna spark that?" is a term i'm tired of hearing...

------------------

got drugs?

haha i was just discussing this with my friends over dinner last nite and i have a couple....

1. it bugs me when people dont call back when they say they will

2. when people call for my roommate or my sister or whoever else, and dont say hello just ask for the person

gggggrrrrrrrrrr......

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

Unpacked bowls and bongs, unrolled joints, unkind buds, uneaten mushrooms and uneaten pills. What a waste

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

i hate it when you make plans wiht people and they punk out on you or don't call to let you know that they are or aren't coming...and friends that say they will chill and then fuck you over.....cuz i don't do that to people and i thin it's totally not cool....

Lulu cwm10.gifcwm23.gifcwm43.gif

***Luna's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> at Exit Fridayz***

1(PEOPLE WHO COME INTO MY JOB AND EAT SLICES AND LEAVE THE PLATE ON THE TABLE. THE GARBAGE IS ON THE WAY OUT

2)HEARING PFLOYD BREATHE

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

mine's meaningless posts

like excerpts of lyrics from songs..

and snifflers of course

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

2)HEARING PFLOYD BREATHE

**note to self**

dont' breathe around msoprano

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

**note to self**

dont' breathe around msoprano

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

- Groupies

- Hypocrites

- Those who mistake politeness for weakness

- People on power trips

- Commercial music

- People who act like hard asses, no matter if they are or not........it's only needed in the appropriate situation.......

- Racism

- Weak drinks

- Waiting in line watching VIP wannabes walk to the front for a quick entrance

- Bad excuses

- No service on a cell phone

- Misers

- People who think they are better because they do a lot of drugs.......and people who think they are better because they don't do any drugs at all

Some of these are a bit more than pet peeves but I couldn't help it......I apologize if I seem a bit harsh here but I just got through a long, drawn out argument with someone and I'm venting a bit.......I'm actually am quite a patient and tolerant person....most of the time anyway..... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker