Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm New In Here (Let me introduce myself)

Hey David,

I'm Lexi.....or Lextacy, whatever but Lexi is my name. You should come to the meetup on friday at Nativa, there are lots of cool people to meet on this board. And you're going to get addicted. Hehe.....

Lexi

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Welcome to the boards man, always accepting new members and all that. Its good to see that the news is spreading, and that people out there have good taste..(ie Diggers, Twilo). But in case you havent realized yet, or someone hasnt clued you in...once you post, you can never get out...So welcome to Clubplanet...get comphy on that chair cause you will become an addict. See you soon I'm sure.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Originally posted by arcticshdw:

Welcome to the boards man, always accepting new members and all that. Its good to see that the news is spreading, and that people out there have good taste..(ie Diggers, Twilo). But in case you havent realized yet, or someone hasnt clued you in...once you post, you can never get out...So welcome to Clubplanet...get comphy on that chair cause you will become an addict. See you soon I'm sure.

arcticshdw...

Thanks for your welcome

and I agree with you 100% about the adection that clubplanet has given me for the last 4 days...

And the worst is I'm a computer programmer, so I work online, and I see that clubplanet is marked as my home page @ home, and @ work... What'a hell did you guys do to me?

hhahahahaha

hey I'm loving it man, and you fine members are the reson, thanks, for the welcomes...

I'll see all of you on friday, I wear Glasses, and I'm 5.11, a bit skinny...but I'm working on it hahaha....

Hey I will be there, so please feel free to come over and intreduce yourself...

TheFireDude cwm44.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really"

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by fantassy:

Hey everyone, I'm new to the board also. I'm glad to meet everyone here, and I'd like to invite you...

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/fantassy/one51_flyer.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/fantassy/one51_flyer.jpg</A>

cwm9.gif

welcome sweetie...

Kewl.. DJ FRESCO is on the board too...!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by dszorro:

what up

welcome to the board.

Stay away from clubhead32, he'll poison

your mind...... cwm27.gif

Me posion ur mind????<-----LMAO

na kid I just show people a differnt way to look at life.....hey twilofiredude anytime u want to chill brotha let me know!!!!!

ps..Shannon next time theres a Fire at Twilo(my home)I'll make sure to give u my shirt

cwm7.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Hey all...

What's up?

Welcome to the all of the new people who are just like me, and I'm glad to see all of you...

Shgabooga thanks...

I thought it would be a better color for a firedude..ahhahahahah

Well all the new people, I hope we can see you as well on friday night...

TheFireDude...

Dave cwm35.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really"

Thanks shugabooga....

And welcome to all of my new friends who are bigners just like me...looking forward to meetin all of you ftiday

The Dude Who's On Fire cwm23.gif

------------------

TwiloFireDude@aol.com

Oops...I thought my last message didn't get through...but I guess it did

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-03-2001).]

Welcome:

Please read the fine print...

BE PREPARED TO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS GOING BACK AND FORTH TO THIS BOARD!!!!!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77