Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Noisy Neighbors... Grrr

Ok so you have to make it look like an accident.

I have seen films so i have some experiance here.

I suggest a falling piano, that ALWAYS works.

If not file her break cables on her car.

OR watch all the back episodes of Quincey he is always going on about poisen that doesn't show up in the blood stream.

I have a girl who tap dances on her kitchen floor on a night, she is going to get it. I am going to cover her floor with cemtex and attach small batteries in her tap shoes... bitch.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

How about two different noisy neighbors?

The people that live next door to me watch TV 24/7 at a really high volume. When I say 24/7, I mean 24/7. I wake up at 7am and the TV's on. I get home at 6pm, the TV's on. I go to bed sometimes as late as 2, and, well you can guess.

The people that live below me must be half man, half neanderthal, because they are always banging on shit for no apparent reason, at all times of the day and night. Banging like they sound like they ball up their fist and bang on the wall, floor, TV, etc. Combine that with the salsa music all the time.

Anyone here wanna beat a few people down for a few dollars?

------------------

Fuck a signature...

I had this problem too!! I used to live in a ground floor apartment of a two story building. Hardwood floors throughout out, so I could hear everything!!!

One night I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I hear "Come On Eileen" come blaring through my ceiling!!! I jumped out of bed and told the biatch to turn it down...

The next time I asked her to turn her music down, she says "can I ask what your hours are? Cause its only 9:00"

I said excuse me, I have a 16 month old child asleep...

she goes, she's sleeping now?

GOD DAMN!!! People are so freaking clueless!!!

Then there was the Big Fat Guy whos living room was onthe other side of my bedroom and all I could ever hear was base thumping through the walls every damn night!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by divalicious:

How can I kill my neighbors and get away with it? OK, ok, how can I just get them to move?? Alright, I'll settle for them quieting the F down!!! Jeezus H... It's like these people never sit down! And I can hear them talking even, for cripes sake!! And who wears their hard sole shoes in the house all the darn time?!

OK, i'll stop bitching now...

I'm not moving out and you won't kill me either!

NO SLEEP TO BROOKLYN!!!

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-04-2001).]

hey Diva...let me knowwhen you come up w/ the plan ...I'll help ya smile.gif

I can't stand your neighbors cwm23.gif ...don't the know that after a hardcore night at SF some people need to sleep!!! wink.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

How bout you just bang on the walls as soon as they start making noise, and don't stop. Kinda like that woman in Coyote Ugly. Wait, nevermind, I never saw that movie. I promise. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

How bout you just bang on the walls as soon as they start making noise, and don't stop. Kinda like that woman in Coyote Ugly. Wait, nevermind, I never saw that movie. I promise. Peace.

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

i feel your pain, yes i do, though i've heard your neighbors and they kick the pants off mine. mine choose to never-sit-down and rearrange the furniture around 1:00am!! yours are soooo damn loud and that damn kid that never sleeps....god almighty!! we shall devise a plan to be rid of them....over some fava beans and a nice bottle of chiante!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Lo and Nick, I knew I could count on you two to help out... P0X, you better not talk too soon!

Oh, and Andre, I've done the ceiling bang thing. Sometimes they stop, sometimes they mimic my knocks!!! One time, the guy actually came ringing my bell, talking about, "Is there a problem?" *raised eyebrow, excUse me?*

Soon after I moved into my apartment, I started a collection of earplugs...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

How can I kill my neighbors and get away with it? OK, ok, how can I just get them to move?? Alright, I'll settle for them quieting the F down!!! Jeezus H... It's like these people never sit down! And I can hear them talking even, for cripes sake!! And who wears their hard sole shoes in the house all the darn time?!

OK, i'll stop bitching now...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by dale77:

Thst IS annoying.

But not when YOU'RE the noisy neighbor.

Sometimes I BLAST Dive In The Pool at 7:30am, I'm SURE the people downstairs just LOVE that!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by divalicious:

How can I kill my neighbors and get away with it? ...

LOL! I've been wondering about the same thing for quite a while. Fortunately for the fat guy that lives above me, I'm too lazy and have far too short of an attention span to follow through with it. As far as I'm concerned, I wish someone else would do the kiling for me. My neighbor deserves to die because he gets up 6 a.m. every freaking morning (yes, Saturdays and Sundays too) and proceedes to stomp around like he's auditioning for that play ["Stomp"].

Come to think of it, HE might actually be some serial killer. He's short, fat and balding (no, that's not why I suspect that he's a maniac). The strange thing about him is that since our walls are paper-thin, I've NEVER heard or seen anyone visiting him in the five years that I've lived there. Nevertheless, there's an occasional creacking noise emanating from his place as if he's getting it on with someone. He could be some murderous necrophiliac having sex with the dead bodies he has stored in his closet. Then again, maybe he has an invalid deaf-mute wife that he communicates with in sign language...if that's the case, boy do I feel bad now.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

My neighbor deserves to die because he gets up 6 a.m. every freaking morning (yes, Saturdays and Sundays too) and proceedes to stomp around like he's auditioning for that play ["Stomp"].

lol...

I think water just came out of my nose lol cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

hehe, sorry to hear that, during the week i try to be as quiet as possible but when friday and saturday night comes, my friends come over b4 go we out i'm blasting my own mixes, sometimes we have so extra visitors (cops) to tell us to turn the music down.

Once a cop came in and he was laughing,and he said nice sound system, i said yeah that's my little music studio...

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net