Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek Chicks !! oh my god !

i know of one

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Gotta agree 100%......Greek girls are a breed of their own.....beautiful babies

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

I'm a Greek but not a chick. I used to chill in Astoria a lot until the Greeks chased me out. It was fun while it lasted because Greek girls are VERY hot. If Vampie is Greek it would make a lot of sense because she is one of the hottest gals on the board. I wish I could go back to Astoria one day, but it ain't gonna happen!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

im a greek boy and i hang out in the greek cafes in astoria all the time. yes the greek women are hotties, but you aint seen anything till you go to greece and check out the true greek women...OMG!!!!

Originally posted by vejita:

Isn't Vampie Greek? If so, then there's another familiar name for ya.

Vampie is a lil' bit of everything that's nice!! She's very mixed.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Being an Astoria native, I have definitely noticed the Greek girls. It's a tough circle to crack though, as most of them like to stick to their own kind. On a personal note, having lived around them for most of my life, Greek girls are mostly not my type personality-wise. And I definitely agree with petp about real Greek girls. I had one more comment, but it would almost definitely upset some people.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

ugh....I don't know about Greek girls...but Greek men really know how to ............ wink.gif hehehe...

L cwm32.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

I'm Greek, but not a chick. I definitely agree on them being hot, but some of them need personality adjustments (not all, some).

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by risa06:

ugh....I don't know about Greek girls...but Greek men really know how to ............ wink.gif hehehe...

L cwm32.gif

cwm4.gif

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Hey all.. morning to you all ...can't wait to see ALL your asses on Friday !!

Thanks for the compliments guys but no, I'm not greek although I've been told to look it.... cwm32.gif when my hair was jet black..which is a great compliment cause those girls are just truly amazing.....I'm latina!

....lol... Joey did you ever make it to my neck of the woods on Friday??

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

L cwm32.gif

know how to?????????

cwm12.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Originally posted by tintin:

Its hit or miss. But they usaully have big tits and bigs ass's. They also love it in the ass. Gotta love the Greeks.

I've dated a lot of Greek girls and thats sooooooo not true. It all depends on the type of person you are dealing with not their nationality.

------------------

well true teh greek girls can be bitchy and teh fact that the first thing they say to you is " Are you greek ?" doesnt help ...

but they are fuckin hot despite it ...brandie whooo-hoo now i'm excited

finally a greek girl replied to my post .. and u seem liek a nice one =)

vampie ,.,.dindt make it out on the island this weekend , my boy bailed on me so i said fuck it .. and yeah vampie is prettier than any greek or any other chick i've met so far =) muuuuuah !(extra points fer joey) - see ya friday ..

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

You have to be careful though hooking up with a Greek Woman , you have to make sure she is not "Americanized" cause if she is forget about her cooking, cleaning and ironing. I have found most Greek girls in this country to be "AMERICANIZED" that's why I never wanna leave Greece when I go for vacation. The women in Greece know who's boss.

I dated a Greek girl for over 3 years.....Ummmm can you say probably the most volatile and loudest relationship I've ever had.

She would yell at me if I talked too long on the phone to the 411 lady

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

I dated a Greek girl for over 3 years.....Ummmm can you say probably the most volatile and loudest relationship I've ever had.

She would yell at me if I talked too long on the phone to the 411 lady

- Pete

cool.gif

LOL

cwm2.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

OK, hope I don't get chewed out too much for this. I used to ONLY date greek girls and it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! Unless their parents were born in America, then they might be OK. OK, it would be unfair to say ALL of them, as it would be unfair to classify any race, color or creed. The girls in Greece are very different and I have "dated" a few, since I used to be back and forth there a couple of times a year. I said my piece. Bring on the fireworks!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71