Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Does Anyone go to HUSH on Saturdays?***

I went this past Saturday...I enjoyed all 20 min that I was in there...its not that big, nice crowd, musik...ummm...different...walked in to "Stranger in My House"...Michael Jackson "Billy Jane" was on when I was walking out...I liked it smile.gif . Looks like a nice pick up spot to me smile.gif

Originally posted by Pershoot:

hush sucks...crowd sucks (and with nasty attitudes (from my opinion)),,,music basically sucks..drinks way too overpriced...

I was only there once, but totally disagree. I thought it was good. It's not your typical club. They play all kinds of music, hip hop, club, reggae, and other old school popular dance songs that you like to listen to. I thought the crowd was very approachable, not as snobby as some of trendier places. The drinks were expensive, but no more expensive than any other more upscale bar/club.

It's definately worth going there to check it out IMO...

Originally posted by divette:

Hmm...Maybe I will check it out this weekend. My friends sister bartends there, so I thought I might swing by.

Whast the dress code?????

People are all well dressed/trendy.

No jeans,sneakers or anything like that.

Riz plays on the main floor along with rotating guest Dj's. I believe MaDa is djing there this Saturday with Riz! Very Eclectic music, a lot of fun for the people who are like 23-29 years old! Overall good vibe!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"