Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World?....has anyone ben there?....is it any good?

Originally posted by smokee:

OK here's MY OPINION on World...

It suxxxxxxxx...and here's why...

It's really not a club but a goomba social gathering/fashion contest...most of the people are not there for the music but just to socialize and to be seen.

Club is blah...WWF all over the place...lights blah...everything is a VIP...bouncers are dicks...music is terrible...Tsettos blows...

If u go and you're a guy...u MUST MUST MUST go with females...single guys wait FOREVER to get in!

Ummm let's see...what else...ohhh system is mediocre at best!

So basically there is nothing I like about World...except that there are some pretty hot fuckin women there!

In other words...don't worry about not being able to get in cause you're under 21...YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING!

SMOKEE

PS - This is just my opinion...obviously some people like it...I don't!

Exactly what he said!!!

3a9d44e85c83b6f0.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

World is stirctly 21 and over. It's located on 43rd Street at the WWF Restauraunt. It's probably the best crowd in the city right now. Denny Tsettos spins house on the main floor and Ted The Dillenger spins hip hop in the rap room.

what days are tsettos there? - I hear world is just like EXIT...good venue...music mediocre...and the crowd well I hear a number of SF/EXIT heads made an exodus there...but you're right nobody mentions that club on the boards...I guess cause its all grownups that have other things to do...oh well cwm34.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

OK here's MY OPINION on World...

It suxxxxxxxx...and here's why...

It's really not a club but a goomba social gathering/fashion contest...most of the people are not there for the music but just to socialize and to be seen.

Club is blah...WWF all over the place...lights blah...everything is a VIP...bouncers are dicks...music is terrible...Tsettos blows...

If u go and you're a guy...u MUST MUST MUST go with females...single guys wait FOREVER to get in!

Ummm let's see...what else...ohhh system is mediocre at best!

So basically there is nothing I like about World...except that there are some pretty hot fuckin women there!

In other words...don't worry about not being able to get in cause you're under 21...YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING!

SMOKEE

PS - This is just my opinion...obviously some people like it...I don't!