Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From now on.....

no one can EVER repeat a post, a question, a thought, a belief, an advertisement, a website or anything that has EVER been spoken about already because all you have to do is go to the archives and do a search. this way we can constantly bring up threads from the past so as not to waste anyone's precious time. don't know how to do it? too bad, figure it out...but don't DARE ask someone. how's that MARIONY?????

Girl, chill out! It takes about 10 seconds of your time to read a post, and if you don't want to answer it, then stop reading it. And if someone wants to ask something that has been asked than ask it. It wastes even more time going through the archives, and sometimes peoples answers change or there are people who haven't answered it. Why bring up something two weeks old and has a billion replies anyway. Geezus, it is a damn post get on with your life and FUCKING CHILL!!!! cwm3.gif

------------------

ba001_3.gif

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Girl, chill out! It takes about 10 seconds of your time to read a post, and if you don't want to answer it, then stop reading it. And if someone wants to ask something that has been asked than ask it. It wastes even more time going through the archives, and sometimes peoples answers change or there are people who haven't answered it. Why bring up something two weeks old and has a billion replies anyway. Geezus, it is a damn post get on with your life and FUCKING CHILL!!!! cwm3.gif

I think she was being sarcastic...

no one can EVER repeat a post, a question, a thought, a belief, an advertisement, a website or anything that has EVER been spoken about already because all you have to do is go to the archives and do a search. this way we can constantly bring up threads from the past so as not to waste anyone's precious time. don't know how to do it? too bad, figure it out...but don't DARE ask someone. how's that MARIONY?????

NOW WUT?!?!!

cwm33.gif

------------------

Why?

cause I got it like that

no, Really...

http://www.geocities.com/pceefx/j_final.jpg

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Now I feel stupid! Sorry! It is just that everyone is jumping down everyone's throat today about double posts and posts they think are boring so I am a little defensive. Please forgive me. cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

that's why i waited to respond, i had a feeling someone would catch on. i'm not THAT bitchy!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Haha.. Mario is LOL.. Easy on the newbies tiger LMAO.. Posts are repeated all the time, so what.......

hey! i'm not a newbie, i'm a clubber!!! almost old skool!!!! i take pride in my status. i'm gonna use it on my resume!

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

LMAO!!! Would you like to blow my goat??? Laura I think she wants to blow balkini. Should we let her?

Shit this is the thanks I get after doing a search for you and helping you find your pretty colors. Whassamatta honey? Why are you so sensitive?

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by emiliep:

hey! i'm not a newbie, i'm a clubber!!! almost old skool!!!! i take pride in my status. i'm gonna use it on my resume!

cwm38.gif

Hehe.. You're no club god though! hehe.. I'm joking sweetie smile.gif I was just makign fun of Mario's attitude that's all.. I'm allowed to do that smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 04-05-2001).]

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Shit this is the thanks I get after doing a search for you and helping you find your pretty colors. Whassamatta honey? Why are you so sensitive?

thanks!....but next time don't make it so difficult!

cwm11.gif