Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone here live on Long Island?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DIX HILLS!!! i lived in Commack till i was like 14. I goto Hills West, but I took an SAT course at St. Anthonys

------------------

"Emotions touched...with feelings running high....it seems right...no need to run and hide....we live fantasy...upon reality...to the other side of life...of life...of life...of life...of life.....as you take me away....one feels into my fantasy...I find with you I break free....as I drift on a dream...I pray to you with hands held high....I find with you....Ecstasy........"

esc1.jpg

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Originally posted by erotic26:

I'm from Floral Park, closer to Franklin Square area. Wow I did not realize how many of you are from LI. I sed to live in Huntington but moved to nassau to be closer to the city last year.

anyone going to BLU tonight? I am suposed to be going but... now it does not look like it frown.gif we should all meet up! one day

hey !! .. i live right by little neck pkwy and jericho ... where are u ? by covert ave ? where do u hang out ? we should get together for drinks ! i ussually go for drinks in douglaston or bayside ... shoot me an e-mail at joe@digitalnoise.com or joeydollaz@aol.com !!

i'll PM you too

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Yeah it is a trip. I hate it out there.

You like LI? Ewww

Is it true you're engaged??

I meant it was a trip in a negative sense. It's soo boring and stupid all you do is get high and laugh your fucking head off. Give me a month and I'll turn %50 of the neighborhood into crack houses. HA!

yeah I'm engaged.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

cl16.jpg