Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone heard of...........????(English DJ's)

Just curious if any of you have heard of these guys......

James Holroyd

Rob Bright

X-Press 2

and

Paul Daley(Leftfield)

I have a feeling B2B will be able to answer this...but anyone else your imput is very appreciated......

What about Bugged Out?????anyone know anything about that?

Thanks

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Yes herd of them all apart from Rob Bright.

Xpress 2 is Ashley Beadle and his boys... that's who did Muzikizum.

Holroyd is a good DJ as well, but XPress 2 have been tearing it up since all this shit began. They will be HUGE this year mark my words.

Bugged out IMO is the BEST club night in the UK.. by far. It's in the same venue as Cream, but they have live acts and big name DJ's playing in different rooms. More Techno based. Kicks arse on Cream.

Also Cream is only open till 4 and bugged out (which is the last Friday of everymonth) is open till 6, not late by Londons standards but when in Liverpool you go out early because the 'poodlians' are a great laugh, you won't meet funier people.. well exept the scotts.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by az-tec:

Just curious if any of you have heard of these guys......

James Holroyd

Rob Bright

X-Press 2

and

Paul Daley(Leftfield)

I have a feeling B2B will be able to answer this...but anyone else your imput is very appreciated......

What about Bugged Out????? anyone know anything about that?

Thanks

-Andy

Hey Andy,

I could stand corrected, but Bugged Out is some club/party in Britain (is that vague enough?!), it's mentioned in Mixmag a lot. Paul Daley is from the duo Leftfield, excellent

producer(s), the album Leftism is testament to their ability/talent. Don't know the other people you mentioned...

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

X-press 2 had a huge hit on junior's boy label called xpress. I never heard of them as DJ's however.

Yeh Junior Boys own is owned by Ashley and they used to run AMAZING parties in London back in the days.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Thanx for the help guys.......

So do you think that if these people were to come to the US, would a lot of people come out and see them?

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

I think when people here what XPress 2 are kicking out they will. They are technically good, but they understand house music, more Tanaglia than let's say Sasha.

Xpress 2 will be booked at Twilo this year i am pretty sure of that... maybe even a GU album.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

You guys sound like X-Press 2 are new to the scene! They've been around since the late 80s/early 90s, they broke up and are back together. If they came to NYC, YES, lots of people would go check them out. They are huge...they also put out an Essential Mix which is dope as well.

------------------

Exit Night...Enter Light...

Korzo...SDM1976...sup sup. SDM haven't seen you in a while, Korzo, just saw you twice last week!

Back on point...you both are right. Leftfield KICKS MAJOR ARSE.

Aztec: As McGarrett would say,

"Book'em Dan-O"

If you got'em that would be PHAT. Hell, I might promote that party for free. They're sure to spin a good night. I think they're from San Fran though? Could be wrong...

Lemme know if you can get'em...

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

Originally posted by az-tec:

Thanx for the help guys.......

So do you think that if these people were to come to the US, would a lot of people come out and see them?

I'd defo see Xpress2 and Paul Daley... I like leftfield so maybe i'm a little bais on the Paul Daley front...

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1