Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BratniK

Originally posted by risa06:

make some room there wink.gif ...Vampie will join us biggrin.gif

bored.......

So she wants to come on our little adventure..hehe cwm32.gif Have you decided where your going tonight? Let me know wink.gif

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

I have a game we can all play tonight! Naked skiing!!!! The weather is just right for that!!! Anybody down with that!

PS: vampie you get a big cwm39.gif LOL

PSS: Risa, change your color or boarder or something!*MWHA*

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I have a game we can all play tonight! Naked skiing!!!! The weather is just right for that!!! Anybody down with that!

PS: vampie you get a big cwm39.gif LOL

PSS: Risa, change your color or boarder or something!*MWHA*

why?

[This message has been edited by risa06 (edited 04-05-2001).]

uhh... naked skinny dipping is much better... but oops! you guys arent in miami anymore... oh well, i'll send ya a toast from the clevlander... had a hard day in school... and BTW... you guys better rest up i'll be moving back in less than a month.. and who is this mystery bratnik.. did we meet?

xoxoxoxoxo cwm38.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

uhh... naked skinny dipping is much better... but oops! you guys arent in miami anymore... oh well, i'll send ya a toast from the clevlander... had a hard day in school... and BTW... you guys better rest up i'll be moving back in less than a month.. and who is this mystery bratnik.. did we meet?

xoxoxoxoxo cwm38.gif

hey sweetheart! smile.gif hurrey back home...!!!

mwah

Originally posted by littled:

xoxoxoxoxo cwm38.gif

Whats up Little.. dont think we've met but Im sure we will. Hurry back! wink.gif

------------------

...NYC on the MOVE!

Actually you girls did meet at the clevelander pool side, Littled had on that cute flower thingy around her neck with the boomin butt! cwm4.gif She's in trouble when she comes back with this crew!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"