Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One-eyed singer bashing!!!

AAAAAUUUUUUGHHGGGHGHGGHH!!!! It's the post that wouldn't die. But I'm still laughing...hahaha...emiliep, I got the jokes about the name. I am not gay, I am not a blujay, I am not one eyed, and I am not a singer. I do not want them on a house, I do not want them with a mouse. I do not like green eggs and ham, Sam I Am. Thanks to all of you guys for keeping me laughing all day here at work.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

This thread was stupid to begin with. Time to grow up.

-al- "ichiforpresident"

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

before you make any ignorant comments, consider first who you might be talking about

personally, i speak frequently of stupid people, because i don't care if i offend anyone who is stupid

more so, however, i don't care to devote that much time to you, emiliep

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

First up, thanks guys, I love each and every one of you too!

Originally posted by emiliep:

just curious, NO DRAMA, how did you loose your eye?

Both of my eyes are quite intact, but only the left one functions. Poke the right one with a stick, it'll bleed I'll scream and I'll probably come after ya.

What's wrong with it, I know. What caused it, nobody knows.

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

HEY YOU CHINKS DON"T EVEN HAVE EYES! YOU HAVE SLITS SO HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LOOSE ANYTHIN?>TWILO>THIS FRIDAY>POWER BAR>3:00am>I"LL TEAR YOU ALL SOME EYE SOCKETS ALRIGHT!

Is he talking to me? Is he calling me a "CHINK?" BMFFWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh this is a funny one. Oh my oh my. First up, glad you took the little chat about singling out groups to use as an insult to heart. Second up, you are so fucking far off the mark that even your parents are laughing at you, little boy. It's funny to see people so fucking small-minded that they presume to know everything from a screen name. Just like guinness, you are pure genius, blackcentepede. Thanks for the laugh.

If you want to find me this Friday, I'll be at Vinyl. Not going to be at Twilo until the 13th and 14th... maybe we can meet up then, and you can try the whole ripping of the eye sockets routine - let me know, I'll have my people pencil you in on my calendar. It'll be fun!

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by blueguy808:

AAAAAUUUUUUGHHGGGHGHGGHH!!!! It's the post that wouldn't die. But I'm still laughing...hahaha...emiliep, I got the jokes about the name. I am not gay, I am not a blujay, I am not one eyed, and I am not a singer. I do not want them on a house, I do not want them with a mouse. I do not like green eggs and ham, Sam I Am. Thanks to all of you guys for keeping me laughing all day here at work.

Several hours later....

Emiliep and I read this post and continue to RFLOAO!!!! That is too damn funny!!!! You rock!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by deanna11:

before you make any ignorant comments, consider first who you might be talking about

personally, i speak frequently of stupid people, because i don't care if i offend anyone who is stupid

On behalf of Emiliep, I don't think she asked you to.

------------------

You're only young once

em, you read read my mind. How did you know that was my plan? I'm just bored at work, and needed to lighten up my day...It's too damn early in the am.

Em? oh no he didn't. you don't know me well enough for the nicknames gayguy, I MEAN, bluejay, ER UHM....

em, you read read my mind. How did you know that was my plan? I'm just bored at work, and needed to lighten up my day...It's too damn early in the am.

Em? oh no he didn't. you don't know me well enough for the nicknames gayguy, I MEAN, bluejay, ER UHM....

Sheesh...sorry...emiliep it is...I was just in a hurry.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, time to seriously BACK THE FUCK OFF here kidlets before it gets uglier. The original joke was kinda funny in a repulsive way, it could have been left in that thread. This is just unneded hostility and as a result, there's some pretty offensive shitslinging going on. Emilie, the one-eyed thing is a very funny thing - until you go through your life with one eye. And then to use gayguy as an insult? I am insulted by that, probably far more than bluejay.

As a one-eyed gay guy, it seems I'm jsut taking things a teensy bit too seriously today? Is that what it is? You never thought you'd actually run into one in your life, did ya?

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

I'm with Ichi on this...stop the drama...or take it to the drama forum...no flighting allowed here cwm26.gifsmile.gif!!!

-word of advice - best of being more sensitive...you never know who you'll offend!

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by Unbound:

I'm with Ichi on this...stop the drama...or take it to the drama forum...no flighting allowed here cwm26.gifsmile.gif!!!

-word of advice - best of being more sensitive...you never know who you'll offend!

oh please, i'm not being serious. itchi was talking "as a one eyed gay guy" when he was saying how offended he was. do you think he was being serious? this is so retarded that people have to explain their sarcasm and SO HELP ME GOD if someone writes back saying "well, i'm sorry if we can't read your mind! ya know it's hard hearing your sarcasm over the computer!.....BLAHABLAHBLAH"

Originally posted by deanna11:

cwm34.gif give me a break. this was all cleared up. it wasn't an ignorant comment, it was a poking of fun, just joking around. lighten up.

hello kettle, this is pot...you're black.

at least we're on the same page here.

BBWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twenty four yours later, this is still funny. Are you guys going to Nativa tonight? emilie? dale? ichi? You guys are funny.

Check your PM.

------------------

You're only young once