Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beetlejuice on Howard Stern.

haha. i heard him this morning. quite a charachter.

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by emiliep:

did you ever really look at his head when he's wearing those huge headphones? looks like a walnut!

You should see him in person.. he's even funnier to look at.. I work in the same building as the Howard Stern show...

I can't for it to get wamer.. that's when the real fun begins..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

You should see him in person.. he's even funnier to look at.. I work in the same building as the Howard Stern show...

OMG, i could only imagine! have you ever seen howard? what a goon! i think he's odd looking....but there's just SOMETHING about him.

did you ever really look at his head when he's wearing those huge headphones? looks like a walnut!

Uh oh! Hope there aren't any little people on ths board who are offended by that.

Tuhu.

------------------

You're only young once

OMG, i could only imagine! have you ever seen howard? what a goon! i think he's odd looking....but there's just SOMETHING about him.

Yeah all the time...he IS sooo damn tall and scary looking.... Bababooey is always smoking ciggies and KC is usually downstairs keeping him company.... Stuttering John is always being a prick and yelling at the guys at the parking garage (there's one in the building)

and of course the FANS !!! now that's a normal bunch?!?

cwm13.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Yeah all the time...he IS sooo damn tall and scary looking.... Bababooey is always smoking ciggies and KC is usually downstairs keeping him company.... Stuttering John is always being a prick and yelling at the guys at the parking garage (there's one in the building)

and of course the FANS !!! now that's a normal bunch?!?

cwm13.gif

come to think of it, they're all pretty nasty in their own way. stuttering john has his flaming ass, bababooey and those rancid teeth, kc...and well, not much you can say there physically.

hey cazz, LOVIN IT!