Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Schwingep with Divine Fri @ Cream.....KOP Project Sat at Leopard

Two great tastes that taste great together

Okay here's the Dealio

What everyone should do on Friday is go to the Drink Meet-up at 6...then at 9:30 get in a taxi and head up to Cream to catch my opening set from 10-12(I got some new gems from Miami)

Cover is $15 which gets you the open bar for 2 hours....I know I can drink plenty alcohol in that much time.

and then hang out for Divines set before heading over to Twilo or Vinyl smile.gif

email me (below) if you want on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A>

Now for Saturday night...

Leopard Lounge /Sin-Sin

KOP Project (Mac, Ali, and Myself) will be taking turns throughout the night

10pm-4am

Free of course and we're downstairs

So chill out here after Friday nights debauchery.

peace, pot, and microdots

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Pooh, you are SOOOO playing a few tracks with us at Leopard. Ali G even said he would give up one of his entire sets to let you play smile.gif

Dude, we'll let you play a few...but only if you can get Cazz to agree to dance on the bar for us all fucked up on K

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by schwingep:

Pooh, you are SOOOO playing a few tracks with us at Leopard. Ali G even said he would give up one of his entire sets to let you play smile.gif

Dude, we'll let you play a few...but only if you can get Cazz to agree to dance on the bar for us all fucked up on K

- Pete

cool.gif

i can get cazz to do just that, but i think the general consensus is to get these 2 parties going and lasting. i think a classic cazz k-performance would pretty much be the kiss of death for either of these parties. be careful what you wish for...

------------------

got drugs?

DJ PoohPooh in full effect....dropping the mad I'll Hide You!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

DJ PoohPooh in full effect....dropping the mad I'll Hide You!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by spoonyd:

*sniff*

nobody loves me.

FINE

keep your asses downstairs - we don't need the likes of you punks killing our vibe upstairs where the *real* cool people come to drink.

jerks

Hey Dean ya know, if ya wanted to keep "your" crowd upsatirs, you shouldn't have booked the ever-so-famous KOP Project for the Downstairs....I'm gonna bring in my own system and put the speakers right up to the ceiling and blow you out Clockwork Orange style biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

French Disco House Baby!!!

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Ill be bringing flyers to the dinner meetup so if you dont get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> ...no worries. Just hand the flyer in and you still qualify for the open bar.

See yas Friday~

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

yo yo yo can you get into the leopard lounge with a clock around your neck and funky fresh adidas with no laces? my boy flavor flav wants to know what all the hype is surrounding the kop project boyeee...

------------------

got drugs?

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by schwingep:

- Pete

cool.gif

i can get cazz to do just that, but i think the general consensus is to get these 2 parties going and lasting. i think a classic cazz k-performance would pretty much be the kiss of death for either of these parties. be careful what you wish for...

LOL!!!!

First of all, it will be coke/liquor/weed dance performance. I guarrantee that all will be mezmerized by interpration of the music I am hearing.

I am practicing my NEW routine which will feature..."The Robot" "The Wiggly Worm" and my Trademarked 'White Girl Dirty South Ass Shake' as inspired by Ludicris.

I accept money either to continue or stop.

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Originally posted by cazz926:

LOL!!!!

my Trademarked 'White Girl Dirty South Ass Shake' as inspired by Ludicris.

cwm3.gif cringe cwm3.gif

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Originally posted by cazz926:

LOL!!!!

First of all, it will be coke/liquor/weed dance performance. I guarrantee that all will be mezmerized by interpration of the music I am hearing.

I am practicing my NEW routine which will feature..."The Robot" "The Wiggly Worm" and my Trademarked 'White Girl Dirty South Ass Shake' as inspired by Ludicris.

I accept money either to continue or stop.

Ya know, I just ate lunch, and now I feel sick :insertthrowingupicon:

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Schwingep, I'll be sure to bring my pillow for your set. Thanks for warning me!

And it comes right back at me biggrin.gif

- Pete"15-15"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Kush Kush Kush Kush

That's a little weird that you refer to sexual excitment as 'throwing up' and 'cringing'

But hey, it's only words, right! I know what you guys mean

cwm1.gif

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

If it is of any help...jammy will be "off hiatus" on Saturday also for a "special appearnce" and is willing to perform "dancing duties". Two requests: 1) Keep the alcohol/drugs/music flowing and 2) I'm with cazz, with no bacon, jammy arse is not a shakin'.

Thanks for your support,

-Jamms "getjigglywithit"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...except this Friday, VINYL is the Answer! face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by spoonyd:

oh geez,

ritchie is just going to love the KOP.

pete, you know you're already on thin ice after free drink demands last satruday

the coked, smoked, liquured white trash routine should put you kids over the top.

D, such is the nature of the KOP: We are scandalous. Our sets always have some sort of debauchery attributed to them, almost always coming from Schwingep. I'm almost afraid to see what will happen this time!

cwm24.gif