Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this year april rules!! it rules and here is why......

first, i was born in april but for those of you who don't give a toss-

second, april 14th twilo, nuff said 'bout that.....

third, someone very special who we all know and love is going to visit us that same weekend of april 14. i can't say who but some of you will be very very happy. trust me on this one......

fourth, our friend b2b is coming on april 20 (and if he doesn't he's gonna have a lot of people very very angry with him causing him to fear coming to ny at all so he's been warned...)

fifth, easter, holiday dedicated to all chocoholics, falls in april. let's hear it for cadbury's creme eggs and mini eggs (i have built a shrine of shiny egg wrappers and dedicated it to mr. cadbury)

and sixth, little furry bunnies (from all the bunny boinking) start to appear, as do the little ducks and shit like that.....

yay, i love april!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

can we guess who? wink.gif

you can guess until you're blue in the face but i can't say b/c i promised...but this person will prob. make it known anyway....this person wanted to see the looks on the faces of the people who know and love, em, this person....so you can guess but i can't say...a promise is a promise!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

ok ok, lets end the drama. i'll be making my annual pilgrimage from hoboken nj to manhattan on forementioned weekend. lets all try to keep cool, it'll all be over soon...

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Originally posted by p00h:

ok ok, lets end the drama. i'll be making my annual pilgrimage from hoboken nj to manhattan on forementioned weekend. lets all try to keep cool, it'll all be over soon...

well now april just got even better if you're gonna be there too....and i promise there'll be no going to bed early that night...and monique promises too......well she didn't say that but i'm taking the liberty of speaking for her in this instance.....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Right that's it i ain't comming.

We may also have Wombat coming from Chicago, who i can confirm is a complete nutter.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Seven - I get to pick on you daily

no, we'll have none of that today. i'm too stressed about my dentist visit and i may snap at you. dios mio!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Geers, buddy! cwm12.gif

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

ok, i have to change a few things about this thread, the first one being the subject. it should be "april is going down hill fast, it's going down hill fast and this is why..."

i have to buy two new teeth and four porcelain veneers at a cool four grand.....

person referenced in "third" can't come anymore so this bums me out but it wouldn't have mattered really b/c night at twilo referenced in "second" is no longer a night in which i can participate. (well if the water on Fire Island is turned on i can't go but if it isn't i can..don't ask...pray for no water supply on Fire Island for that weekend)......so that leaves easter which is great and all and b2b's visit which i'm still looking forward to...and he's really coming so april only semi-sucks....!!

ain't is weird how things can change so much in such a short period of time??

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, i have to change a few things about this thread, the first one being the subject. it should be "april is going down hill fast, it's going down hill fast and this is why..."

i have to buy two new teeth and four porcelain veneers at a cool four grand.....

person referenced in "third" can't come anymore so this bums me out but it wouldn't have mattered really b/c night at twilo referenced in "second" is no longer a night in which i can participate. (well if the water on Fire Island is turned on i can't go but if it isn't i can..don't ask...pray for no water supply on Fire Island for that weekend)......so that leaves easter which is great and all and b2b's visit which i'm still looking forward to...and he's really coming so april only semi-sucks....!!

ain't is weird how things can change so much in such a short period of time??

check your pm smile.gif

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by wombat:

Hey, what's a "nutter"? cwm13.gif

here's a poem for you, english of course, so reference to football means soccer ball cuz we all know american footballs are brown, so with that said:

"nutter"

the moon's a big white football

the sun's a pound of butter

the earth is going 'round the twist

and i'm a little nutter!

------------------

uknj@aol.com