Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the sound factory dancers

Originally posted by Unbound:

Z, remember your b-day?..i was going all out on the SF stage..and i was doing exactly what g-sticks'describin...lol....funny shit

btw...Glowsticks...are you gonna battle-it out next week for PVD?...dont worry we'll make room...i wanna see how you swing'em sticks

Wothout a doubt, if there is room and thats a big if, im in there like swimwear, my boys and I will do a little sumthin sumthin for ya....

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Are you talking about the actuall SF Dancers who get paid to do the show on stage?Or just the patrons that go there?

the patrons....

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

I have a question for all of you....do you all have to take classes to learn how to dance like that?...To all that dont know what im talkin about it looks like a combination of the dance the guys do from night at the roxbury and a really fucked up vogue with a little bit of the funky chicken thrown in there...Ive said this a couple of times and im sayin it again, they all look like ballerinas on crack, and they kind of remind me off leroy from fame...They make these big ass circles and one by one or sometimes they battle and they do these wack ass moves, touching their bodies and these wacked out facial expressions they look like they are in severe pain...actually it frightens me...At Nick Warren a few weeks back these three kind came over where we were and they started doin it...it was funny at first but then we started gettin mad, scotty jumped in and started doin his impersination then deanna11 layed the smack down on them and threw them out of out area...Do me a favor fellas look at yourselves in the mirror while you are doin this and think twice before you break out you "sound factory dancing" next time your in public...

Damn, that's cold. They're kinda cheesy but mildly entertaining for 5 minutes.

The drag queens are the only ones that I really dig.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i'll be at vinyl that night. . .

meeeeee toooooooooooo!!!

hey, glowsticks, call me. i just woke up and i'm BOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEED AND WIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEED AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! let's go to leopard!

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 04-06-2001).]

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

simple way to end the drama...

twilo dancers vs. sf dancers....

it can be settled at PVD next friday...since they all go to see him...we'll lay the smack down on the SF dancer's candyasses. . .

i'll be at vinyl that night. . . cwm27.gif

That would be a good idea if only there were room to dance on PVD fridays. It really gets to me cuz PVD really gets me goin and my 2:16 i cant mofe anywhere but up and down, which is really really really irritating. Which brings me to my next point, we should start some wearhouse breakin parties again. But someone else should do it cuz i'm too lazy to organize stuff cwm16.gif

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.

Originally posted by cazz926:

If you really want to see dancers at SF, I suggest the basement...some of the nastiest dancers I have ever seen. No shit.

You mean there's more to Factory than the Basement???

------------------

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

11406597.jpg

Originally posted by glowsticks:

I have a question for all of you....do you all have to take classes to learn how to dance like that?...To all that dont know what im talkin about it looks like a combination of the dance the guys do from night at the roxbury and a really fucked up vogue with a little bit of the funky chicken thrown in there...Ive said this a couple of times and im sayin it again, they all look like ballerinas on crack, and they kind of remind me off leroy from fame...They make these big ass circles and one by one or sometimes they battle and they do these wack ass moves, touching their bodies and these wacked out facial expressions they look like they are in severe pain...actually it frightens me...At Nick Warren a few weeks back these three kind came over where we were and they started doin it...it was funny at first but then we started gettin mad, scotty jumped in and started doin his impersination then deanna11 layed the smack down on them and threw them out of out area...Do me a favor fellas look at yourselves in the mirror while you are doin this and think twice before you break out you "sound factory dancing" next time your in public...

OK actually my boyfriend and I have been joking about this for years! There is a Sound Factory dance!!!! It is funny. You description is right on.

What is up with the "dance"?

cwm13.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

glowstix, does this mean i have to confine myself to the bathroom stalls when doing my peewee herman and funky chicken? 'cuz i was REALLY hoping to make my debut on center stage for pvd night.

funkyChick.gifpw1a.giffunkyChick.gifpw1b.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-07-2001).]

DAM i must see this shit . lol after all i love to dance at tunnel where there like 100 people watching me dance in the middle love it hehe

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by glowball:

DAM i must see this shit . lol after all i love to dance at tunnel where there like 100 people watching me dance in the middle love it hehe

dude, you're a great dancer, i know this. but would you quit promoting yourself? geez, you're not exit fridays

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Originally posted by deanna11:

dude, you're a great dancer, i know this. but would you quit promoting yourself? geez, you're not exit fridays

girl, you're quick-witted, i know this. but would you quit being so sarcastic? geez, it's not like you're funny or anything. cwm4.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by loch:

girl, you're quick-witted, i know this. but would you quit being so sarcastic? geez, it's not like you're funny or anything. cwm4.gif

cwm27.gif

figured someone would say that to ya eventually D

cwm32.gifcwm27.gifcwm32.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM