Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I CAN SUCK MY OWN COCK!!!!!

i am so envious

lucky bastard

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

mario , whatthe fuck has gotten in to you latey ?

remember the good old days when we used to hold breast and nipple contest ??

what happen to my straight sexist boy mario ...?? have u gone over to the dark side ?

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

mario , whatthe fuck has gotten in to you latey ?

remember the good old days when we used to hold breast and nipple contest ??

what happen to my straight sexist boy mario ...?? have u gone over to the dark side ?

Hey Joey! How are you buddy! Are you going to the drink meetup this Friday? I'll be there!!!

I'm the same, nothing changed with me. I just think that the board has become really tight assed recently. There are a couple of people that I think should lighten up and this is my way of loosening 'em up.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Hey Joey! How are you buddy! Are you going to the drink meetup this Friday? I'll be there!!!

I'm the same, nothing changed with me. I just think that the board has become really tight assed recently. There are a couple of people that I think should lighten up and this is my way of loosening 'em up.

Marios newst goal: loosening up ALL of the tight asses on the board... oh, my. Happy day.

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

That's it...I'm never gonna see the light of day again. Now that I can suck my own cock I'm never leaving my bedroom. It was nice knowing you all!!! Have a nice life!!! cwm5.gif

and here I thought that you had a vagina ...wait a second ...one doesn't necessarily eliminate the other ...does it?

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

no doubt i will be there ....

me and u gotta team up and loooosen up some of these hoes if u kow what i'm sayin ...

hehe just kidding ladies ....

on the real tho mario .. on teh sex board i offered up my services to spank some ladies at the meet up ... maybe u can help me out , bring your paddle !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Now that I can suck my own cock I'm never leaving my bedroom. It was nice knowing you all!!! Have a nice life!!! cwm5.gif

Damn girl! What took you so long! Although I shouldn't talk...with the gut I'm sporting these days I'm lucky if I can suck someone else's tongue.gif Oops, did I say that?

~R~ (it's got wings!!!)

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

carefull!

I had a cousin that broke his neck and died like that..

When his familh found him they had to get a doctor to pry him loose beacuse rigamortis had set in..

It wasn't a preaty picture..

(umm..ok ok..It wasnt me..that was from the movie Clerks..but it's still a horrible thought)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

carefull!

I had a cousin that broke his neck and died like that..

When his familh found him they had to get a doctor to pry him loose beacuse rigamortis had set in..

It wasn't a preaty picture..

(umm..ok ok..It wasnt me..that was from the movie Clerks..but it's still a horrible thought)

haha! someone who appreciates clerks as much as i do...finally! who are u? and will u marry me??

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

I think you have officially lost it.

Sucking your own cock heh?? I bet all the boys are jealous of you. It must be pretty loooooonnnng.

i'm not jealous...i hope this kid is kidding, i mean sucking your own cock -- wtf, that's a girl's job! biggrin.gif

no pun intended

Originally posted by sosultan:

i'm not jealous...i hope this kid is kidding, i mean sucking your own cock -- wtf, that's a girl's job! biggrin.gif

no pun intended

If you seriously thought for just one second that I was serious...I suggest you stop smoking that crack.

And Tomix - Yes, of course I swallow.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

If you seriously thought for just one second that I was serious...I suggest you stop smoking that crack.

If you seriously think that this deed is not possible wake the fuck up. In fact, NFK made a post on a sex board back in the fall where he professed about his flexibility and his 'suck my own cock' experience...