Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Divine at Cream this past Friday

I am a little late on my review since I just got home from the weekend, so here it is.

Got to Cream before the DJs even showed up thanks to no traffic AND a parking spot.

Schwingepp started us up at 10 and played some nice tracks and grooves as the crowd we brought slowly came in. Once we had at least 40 peeps of our own in the joint, Pete started dropping some phat tracks and had us dancing about the basement club.

Divine hooked us up with a bottle of champagne and the couches (Thanks again Mark) and we watched Pete drop down tracks right in front of the DJ booth.

After Petes very good set, Divine came on and dropped the bomb. He spun unbelievable hard trance and quickly picked up the pace in Cream like its never seen before.

I won't toot the horn too much but needless to say, everyone Exdreamer and I got to come out was Extremely impressed and comments of "My God, hes kicking ass" were plentiful.

Divine needs a good hard club to flourish in, he can bring down the walls. Not to mention technically, hes almost perfect.....never seen someone memorize the beats so well, he took a few walks.... smile.gif

Thanks everyone for coming out, Thanks Divine and Pete for the hard hitting music and lets start shootin for the stars smile.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

I'm planning on stepping into Cream this weekend....

Brace yourselves.

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Thanks everyone for coming out. Divine and the rest of DVP really appreciated it.

I must say I had a kick ass time chatting iwth many of yas. Met some very interesting people that evening during my craziness...

Hope you all did have as much fun as I did. Nice seeing some people come to afterhours....Sorry I had to leave without saying good bye but fucked up drama makes it impoosible~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

Guest danwang

Originally posted by artful:

I'm planning on stepping into Cream this weekend....

Brace yourselves.

And pass up on PvD? smile.gif

Actually, I'm probably going to miss both since I have to do something in Long Island early the next morning. frown.gif

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-08-2001).]