Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't you just love it when friends. . .

make plans days ahead then break them, ignore you, bullshit you and never return your calls. . .

and then it makes you wonder if your friendship is really appreciated and not taken for granted. . .

or makes you wonder if the person actually gave two shits about you from the beginning and wouldn't make you feel shitty about yourself to believe that there was a friendship to begin with. . .

oh well. . .

------------------

and i cried to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by brandie:

ohhhhhh jeeeeeeez

cut the bs.

*No* fighting you two, or i will come lay the smack down on both of you (frankie first cause he deserves it the most biggrin.gif)

*Hugz*

luv,

brandie

hmmmmmm...dunno...i think deanna can take ya...

ya never seen her angry...

mattyparsons is still trying to get his left nut back...

------------------

and i cried to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Noogies for both of ya... I ain't afraid of Deanna--- (Pfft... as if she could run as fast as me)

It's all about guerilla warfare tactics, baby!!!!

And Frank just needs some noogies, period... all happy and shit since he got his new jobby job....

So speaketh....... the Artful.

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

make plans days ahead then break them, ignore you, bullshit you and never return your calls. . .

or just takes off in a middle of a conversation.

but then again, i'm neither a friend nor were there plans made

does that count?

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

hmmmmmm...dunno...i think deanna can take ya...

ya never seen her angry...

Hmmm, im gonna have to agree here. Shes a little pit bull with a bad attitude. Less you got her favorite whip nearby....and i dont let that out of my site for fear of my own life!!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

i did not ditch you or break any plans. i was waiting for your call for almost two hours. Matty even left by then to play hockey because i told him i had plans with you guys. by the time i fell asleep, i really could have used some coffee and starbucks was closed. there was no way we were getting coffee before leopard

i can't believe you're so pissed at me for bad timing on BOTH our parts

here's a general question for the public that has everything to do with clubbing (thus, that's why we're posting everything on a public club message board): don't you love it when a friend takes everything personally, as if you ALWAYS act depending on how you can affect them? as if it's never an issue of yourself, anyone else, or other conditions: always just them

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Sometimes I don't want to hang with my friends, sometimes I hang with some but don't want to be around others. But no one takes shit personally, it's just what you're doing at that point in time. Thats what happens when you run with a big crew. It's all good. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....