Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to the circus today

...and I saw a guy who really CAN suck his own dick!! Of course he didn't do it there...but I'm sure he does at home. BTW, there was a female counterpart, I'm sure she could work some "alone" magic too!

On a more conservative note...it was a lot of fun, I hadn't been to Ringling Bros. since I was a kid. Got some cool spinning lights for the kids...at least they think they're for them (they're really for me smile.gif )

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

circus AND sex?

Circus AND SEX?!?!

Cathy, your one sick lady.

other than that, your 4th outting has already been planned!

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

speaking of circus...

kathy, i don't know if you've heard of Cirque du Soleil, but it's here in NYC (actually, liberty park) from april to early june.

if you don't know anything about them, well, i wouldn't consider them a circus (that wouldn't do them justice); more so a theatrical production. they've done a few touring productions before (myste're, alegria, quidam, saltimbanco, etc.)

anyway, their latest production is dralion. if you're interested, you can find more info/buy tickets here: http://dralion.com/NY/ (NY event homepage)

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/index.html (parent homepage)

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

speaking of circus, part ii

OR, if you don't feel like GOING to the circus, you can easily logon to clubplanet and watch the circus/theatrical production/drama right in the comfort of your own home.

wink.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by cathyo:

...and I saw a guy who really CAN suck his own dick!! Of course he didn't do it there...but I'm sure he does at home. BTW, there was a female counterpart, I'm sure she could work some "alone" magic too!

On a more conservative note...it was a lot of fun, I hadn't been to Ringling Bros. since I was a kid. Got some cool spinning lights for the kids...at least they think they're for them (they're really for me smile.gif )

And this ladies and gents...is why i love cathy.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by trancend:

i wanna go! how much are tickets?

genius, i didn't provide a link to waste a few lines. there's a new technology out. it's call hypertext linking. click it.

cwm24.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"