Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zoobilee Zoo...

How about the magic garden with the stoned out hippie chicks sitting in the chuckle patch? The pink squirrell named sherlock? Some cat at the outdoor market next to Tower records on 4th st. has alot of that stuff on tape. totally hilarious when you're stoned.

And the Great Space Coaster...haaha..."No gnu's is good gnu's unless it's Gary Gnu's."

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by emiliep:

YEAH! wasn't there a big white cat looking character? i remember that one!

I don't remember but there was "a kangaroo named Whazzat, who puts music to it all"..

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by blueguy808:

[b

And the Great Space Coaster...haaha..."No gnu's is good gnu's unless it's Gary Gnu's."

Get on Board!!!

Loved that one too!!!!!!

Hey did you get my pm?

------------------

You're only young once

haha i remember that show. wasn't there a chick that was on, she was a pink cat i think. oh and romper room that was my fav. i always waited for them to say my name, but no they never did! cwm9.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

haha i remember that Tthe pink one show. wasn't there a chick that was on, she was a pink cat i think. oh and romper room that was my fav. i always waited for them to say my name, but no they never did! cwm9.gif

The pink one was Whazzat the kangaroo.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

haha i remember that show. wasn't there a chick that was on, she was a pink cat i think. oh and romper room that was my fav. i always waited for them to say my name, but no they never did! cwm9.gif

::looking in the mirror::

and i see john, jill, rob, SUGAR N SPICE....

Originally posted by apotheosis:

How a bout the New Zoo Review?

with Henryetta Hippo, Freddy the Frog and the Owl.

It's the New Zoo Review comin' home (?) to you....good call...Watched that one every morning before school too!!!!

------------------

You're only young once