Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever felt like killing yourself?

Hun...I'll be next to you soon... cwm1.gif ...I wish I knew the exact recipe to making you feel better cwm34.gif but I guess you will eventually gain some insight yourself cwm6.gif ... I'll be there as soon as you'll come back - try to cheer up cwm38.gif

I LOVE YOU!

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Hey hun...please cheer up...don't feel like that. Life is beautiul and everything happens for a (better) reason...even if you only realize some time later.

Glad I met you on Friday and I had a lot of fun so, till the next time, just take this virtual hug from me and a huge cwm12.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

many people at some time feel like killing themselves, because it seems easier to feel nothing than to feel whatever you do at the moment

even if you can't think of happiness for yourself, think of your family and friends' happiness, and remember that you are a large part of it. that's not a selfish, egocentric thing to do; if anything, that would be least selfish, because in your upset you're only thinking of your own feelings. remember how much others love you and what you mean to them. sometimes, that was the only thing that could get me through tough times

hope everything turns out okay, orchid21 {{{hug}}}

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

Hey sweetie. Remeber my old sig....a man makes his sunshine and he makes his rain. Meaning, whatever hardships you are going through right now, are only a test of yourself. You have to make the best of the situation. If you do....im sure that happiness will come soon with it. Love you.

-Al-

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

guys, thank you so much for your support it means so much to me. I am trying to stay sane and take one thing at a time...it's just sometimes it gets too me and certain things cannot be fixed. i love you all cwm38.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

There are better ways to deal with life than suicide,please reconsider anything you're thinking of...take it from someone who's been there smile.gif

I hope you feel better.Just think about if it will be important in 5 years..whatever you're stressing about,that is.Good luck.

------------------

Sassa

Hey sweetie, I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you. It's really hard at times to keep things in perspective, and I know it sounds like a tired cliche, but it's true that you have to do your best to stay positive, because everything you experience is colored by your state of mind.

I have been going through a rough time myself, and I've slipped into some really ugly pits of hopelessness. But one day not too long ago I was lying on my bed feeling all alone and it suddenly occured to me- I've wasted far too much of my life on this stupid depression. This life may be the only thing we have; it would be a shame to waste it by ending it prematurely.

With that said- big hugs, lotsa luv and positive vibes, and good luck! cwm38.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Girlie.. Graduation is really close so hang in there smile.gif And after that, it's party time girlie.. Life is tough, sometimes more than we think we can handle.. But believe it or not, it'll get better.. We def need to smoke girl LMAO.. Call me some time this week ok?