Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#$#$#$The Only Leopard Lounge Review You need To read*(*(*

Haha,

You prolly didnt hear ez, shadows and I's little chant Tiesto style with your "Real" name.....

We had a few people join in......

Originally posted by p00h:

you kids are the silliest bunch i've ever had the pleasure of being abused by. fuckin standing O before i even kushed my first track in! had a great time, apologies for not being all too social, had a rough weekend. those kop kats are kool as hell. thanks fer the love. you kids missed a wiked diggeresque tech-house set at an undisclosed venue in hoboken after leopards. jj303 shit his pants before he ran out screaming for his mommy. dj duke took us into the wee hrs before we were abrubptly kicked out! seriously though, i felt a lot of love saturday, and thats what its all about. love you all!

long live music...

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

had an awsome time at leopard lounge. was my first time seeing the KOP spin and they rocked it. pooh def blew me away with the set he spun afterhours. the kid got skillz. i want a puppenchow of my own. that dog was so cute. wanted to stay later but the night before totally wiped me out. cazz it was nice to finally meet ya. so dj poohpooh when we gonna get to hear youy spin again????

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

had an awsome time at leopard lounge. was my first time seeing the KOP spin and they rocked it. pooh def blew me away with the set he spun afterhours. the kid got skillz. i want a puppenchow of my own. that dog was so cute. wanted to stay later but the night before totally wiped me out. cazz it was nice to finally meet ya. so dj poohpooh when we gonna get to hear youy spin again????

Ahem... keep the Heinekens "where your mouth is", boy...

you never made it far on Friday, did you?!

Make sure your ass is up this Saturday...

cwm11.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by schwingep:

- Pete"damnhesovershadwoingmyset"

cool.gif

lol we were upstairs and someone was like "pooh's playing" so off we ran down the stairs during one of Spoony D's setns.....Pete played some quality tunes, with Noiseboy @ the Village afterhours afterwards had some v. nice selections...thx again Dean for being the hostess with the mostest....

Good seeing all of you who made it, I was sober as a judge in marked contrast to events of the nite before, yet still had the misfortunte to be vomitted on (no names mentioned to protect the guilty) wink.gif

------------------

Woops where did that k hole come from...has anyone seen my jacket?......... boa_boy@yahoo.com AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by jammy:

DJ p00hinmypants

-Jamms "afterhourswastheshiznit"

so far i've heard, dj p00hperscooper, p00hinmypants and dj shitboy from you. which is it gonna be? i like cruddybud's dj p00hpalot too. maybe we should have an "official" contest. for now i am dj ownedbymaccandthek0p. and afterhrs was a bit bleak actually, though the smell of your lovely hair made my otherwise overly bleak mood a bit brighter...

and puppenchow is half a pit and half a some kinda terrier with funky hair. she glows in the sun, so bite your tongues those who were suggesting cutting her pertty hair...

long live puppenchow!!!

um, that's dj p00hpatune......anyway...i won't mess wit dat doggie or her hair.....she doesn't know how funny she looks!

and i have to say i really enjoyed the music by ALL who performed...sir schwing had me moovin' and groovin' early on. you gotta love it when you just can't sit still b/c the music is making you wanna boogie!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Due to popular Deman, The KOP Project has invited him back to next months Leopard Lounge/Sin Sin party...this time we'll let him spin 3 records biggrin.gif

- Pete"damnhesovershadwoingmyset"

cool.gif

pete its your world, i'm just a squirel. u let me know when and where and i'll be there with the same 3 records i brought last saturday. thats all the records i have actually. just let your boy ali g know i don't appreciate the dirty looks he was throwin while i was up there tryin to concentrate on the mix...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

pete its your world, i'm just a squirel. u let me know when and where and i'll be there with the same 3 records i brought last saturday. thats all the records i have actually. just let your boy ali g know i don't appreciate the dirty looks he was throwin while i was up there tryin to concentrate on the mix...

he was just scopin' yur ass. can you blame him?

bswhahahahaha! p00hminati, just remember who had to show your punk ass how to use the crossfader smile.gif

p00h had skillz, we'll def have him back next time, and Pete dropped the ill jointz after him as well...I had a slammin' time, big shot-outs to all you guys who came out to support, very much appreciated smile.gif And hi to all the peeps I met for the first time! See you next month...