Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WInk and Doc Martin!

That was def one of the better nights i've seen. Too bad, criminal really, that they closed out at 7.

"freak"... that's going to be stuck in my head all day now...

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by petrol:

"freak"... that's going to be stuck in my head all day now...

i felt obligated to bring someone else down with me...freak has been echoing in my head since fri...my bad cwm1.gif ...

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

I'm still in awe!!! What a nite to remember!!

I'm am definitely sold on Terry Francis too!!

Mad smiles to those who got the chance to see god himself rip it up!!

--You are soo very welcome Korzo

--BUZZ--

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Gotta keep this short and sweet cuz our DSL is down at work:

Friday night at Twilo was THE BEST NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD THERE!!! Josh Wink has officially made "Diety" in my book of music makers. The man went beyond rockin my world...at one point the music was so amazing I literally felt like I was floating, and couldn't even dance cuz my whole body was filled with tingles! Doc Martin was also sick! Next time these guys are around, DON'T MISS THEM...they don't come any better! cwm38.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

what an awesome night. i think i've had as much fun at twilo as can be had in one night. the music was awesome- how much did you love 'electric avenue'?

it was great hanging out with everyone- hell i don't even need to do shoutouts because you all replied to the thread already, hehe (except roby, that is).

see yall soon.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

what an awesome night. i think i've had as much fun at twilo as can be had in one night. the music was awesome- how much did you love 'electric avenue'?

it was great hanging out with everyone- hell i don't even need to do shoutouts because you all replied to the thread already, hehe (except roby, that is).

see yall soon.

SK13

Hey!!! How is/was "Spread"?

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey!!! How is/was "Spread"?

It was fine. I was a little bit loopey due to lack of sleep but I'm better now. I trained for only one day and now am working so YEAH!!

Are you coming out on Saturday? I promise not to drive you home to New Jersey...

SK13

------------------

It was fine. I was a little bit loopey due to lack of sleep but I'm better now. I trained for only one day and now am working so YEAH!!

Are you coming out on Saturday? I promise not to drive you home to New Jersey...

SK13

Good luck with it!!! I'll be there on Sat, faw shaw. I'm not sure if I asked you guys, but I should've had you guys chill for a while, I ended up having Stoli by my lonesome...LOL

------------------

The bits I can recall were sensational cwm32.gif , those portions that I can remember comprise the best time I've had @ Twilo 2 cwm32.gif

------------------

Woops where did that k hole come from...has anyone seen my jacket?......... boa_boy@yahoo.com AIM boaboyOZ

Originally posted by korzo-:

Good luck with it!!! I'll be there on Sat, faw shaw. I'm not sure if I asked you guys, but I should've had you guys chill for a while, I ended up having Stoli by my lonesome...LOL

it's a good thing that we didn't head back to your place being that i was nutty enough as it was due to lack of sleep before work.

Stoli by yourself huh? next time, have a bottle of tequilla ready and i'm there. See you on saturday- i'll be wearing the bustier and stirrup pants- sporting a new look, hehe.

SK13

------------------

see yall soon.

SK13

I'm here, SK13, I'm here ... I too had a fantastic time on Friday ... Doc Martin rolling out the 80s greatest hits was both funny and surprisingly cool ... and Josh Wink is just plain FUN .. he keeps a hard and VERY danceable beat throughout the whole set and layers happy vibes on top of it ... I could've danced another 3 hours if he kept on playing ...

.. and it was fun hanging with the few peeps from the Board who actually made it. And to those who didn't show .. y'all suck. smile.gif

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

next time, have a bottle of tequilla ready and i'm there. See you on saturday- i'll be wearing the bustier and stirrup pants- sporting a new look, hehe.

SK13

Tequila? Bustier? SK13's secret life is revealed to all ...

... kinda like those "Good Girls Gone Bad" videos from Mardi Gras that they keep peddling on late night TV.

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

All I can say is FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I was happy to see some people come out and give them a chance...I hope no one walked away dissapointed (If you did I think you're definately fucked in the head)

That Josh is a doll....

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

All I can say is FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I was happy to see some people come out and give them a chance...I hope no one walked away dissapointed (If you did I think you're definately fucked in the head)

That Josh is a doll....

Definitely an amazing night... from beginning to end. I say it a lot but this night was def one of my top nights at Twi...

Thanks girls!!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

hell yeah...they were truly amazing...its the 2nd time i've seen wink and i keep getting more and more impressed with his style...if you couldnt dance to what wink and martin were playing...then maybe its you cwm6.gif ...so groovy...and that wink played my ish... the lights go on...the lights go off...blackout...

freak

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg