Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some young kids of today have no manners...!!!

didn't your parents ever teach you it's rude to ask someone how much money they make? this happens to me all the time and it's usually from a guy. what gives? i find that so rude! i'm going to give lessons on minding one's manners in the year 2001!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

didn't your parents ever teach you it's rude to ask someone how much money they make? this happens to me all the time and it's usually from a guy. what gives? i find that so rude! i'm going to give lessons on minding one's manners in the year 2001!!!

I think you would be better served in using your manners and not pass judgement on a youngster who clearly did not recieve some of the benefits that you did during your upbringing.

Instead of a frustrated, irritated attitude, feel grateful and compassionate that YOU can be the person that makes a difference in someone's life.

Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by visions:

I think you would be better served in using your manners and not pass judgement on a youngster who clearly did not recieve some of the benefits that you did during your upbringing.

Instead of a frustrated, irritated attitude, feel grateful and compassionate that YOU can be the person that makes a difference in someone's life.

Just a suggestion.

Visions, do you do that? Do you think it's Nicki's or your job to correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing? For a start you woold be doing it all your life and still not make a differance.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Visions, do you do that? Do you think it's Nicki's or your job to correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing? For a start you woold be doing it all your life and still not make a differance.

Your right when speaking in such broad terms as to "correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing" I was actually just making reference to this particular situation. Where "yes" I would try to make a difference if some young person asked me a question that I felt was rude and lacked common courtesy or "good manners" I would not hesitate to simply give my personal opinion stating that SOME people might take offense to this type of personal questions, a piece advice that they are free to do with what they want.

Your right when speaking in such broad terms as to "correct the huge amounts of kids and adults that havn't had the right upbringing" I was actually just making reference to this particular situation. Where "yes" I would try to make a difference if some young person asked me a question that I felt was rude and lacked common courtesy or "good manners" I would not hesitate to simply give my personal opinion stating that SOME people might take offense to this type of personal questions, a piece advice that they are free to do with what they want.

well i don't know where i stated that i DON'T do this......and yeah, like i'm really gonna start giving lessons....uh, was joking around, but on a serious note it's happened quite a few times and i've been taken aback by it...

------------------

uknj@aol.com

well i don't know where i stated that i DON'T do this......and yeah, like i'm really gonna start giving lessons....uh, was joking around, but on a serious note it's happened quite a few times and i've been taken aback by it...

Nicki....your replying to a reply to someone else. Cause I never said you DON'T "do that" I was just suggesting to you a different approach mentally to the situation, and If I misread the quote on its level of seriousness then just disregard my statement all together. I just thought you were pissed.

Nicki....your replying to a reply to someone else. Cause I never said you DON'T "do that" I was just suggesting to you a different approach mentally to the situation, and If I misread the quote on its level of seriousness then just disregard my statement all together. I just thought you were pissed.

oh, no, i'm not pissed......i mean i hope parents are still teaching their kids manners nowadays....just seems like no-one is. my boss's kids are the most obnoxious, ill-mannered little people i've ever met. anyway, it just takes me aback when someone asks something like that. let's just say nothing ceases to amaze me anymore...

------------------

uknj@aol.com

oh, no, i'm not pissed......i mean i hope parents are still teaching their kids manners nowadays....just seems like no-one is. my boss's kids are the most obnoxious, ill-mannered little people i've ever met. anyway, it just takes me aback when someone asks something like that. let's just say nothing ceases to amaze me anymore...

I hear that hun! Often times the more successful one is the more their children suffer from lack of attention and proper upbringing. At the same time rude children often are being rude regardless of what their taught as a blatent act of defiance. I think the first words that came out of my younger brothers mouth was "fuck and bitch and dick" and whatever other bad word he could muster up. Regardless of what he was taught. Let's not get all of track here, I here what your sayin and your right. I agree.