Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belle and Sebastian......

Guest danwang

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Why do people come on here just to be pricks? How does that help?

There needs to be a "Pricks" board! smile.gif

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome

emiliep check this thread out...

You haven't spoken about anything.

Hell, you couldn't even even comment on the original topic (as stupid as it was). All you've done is call people names and generally protray yourself as an ass. That is the ignorance to which I refer.

Intelligent off-topic conversation would be welcome in light of the non-sensical, drama inducing, rhetorical shit you and so many new people on this board wallow in.

By the way... what's this "..this whole time" to which you refer? The whole month of March?

Originally posted by spoonyd:

emiliep check this thread out...

You haven't spoken about anything.

Hell, you couldn't even even comment on the original topic (as stupid as it was). All you've done is call people names and generally protray yourself as an ass. That is the ignorance to which I refer.

Intelligent off-topic conversation would be welcome in light of the non-sensical, drama inducing, rhetorical shit you and so many new people on this board wallow in.

By the way... what's this "..this whole time" to which you refer? The whole month of March?

now check this out spoony, allow me go home and do my intellectual research so i have some off-topic conversational stimulus to enlighten you with so that our daily postings can be more educational for you. then maybe, JUST MAYBE, i'll be as interesting as you are MR. OLD SKOOL LEGEND because we all know that the number of posts we have OR how many stupid stars we've accumulated OR the time frame in which we signed up to this message board determines just how experienced we are with whats talked about here.

Originally posted by emiliep:

now check this out spoony, allow me go home and do my intellectual research so i have some off-topic conversational stimulus to enlighten you with so that our daily postings can be more educational for you. then maybe, JUST MAYBE, i'll be as interesting as you are MR. OLD SKOOL LEGEND because we all know that the number of posts we have OR how many stupid stars we've accumulated OR the time frame in which we signed up to this message board determines just how experienced we are with whats talked about here.

Let's see...

non-sensical? check

drama enducing? check

rhetorical? check

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! 5 posts and still no sign of being anything other than a useless asshole.

get a life.

I'm done.

spoony out

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by dale77:

Anybody remember this cartoon from Nickelodeon? The kid in Spain with the big white dog, Belle??

Did that kid EVER find his mother????

tuhuhuh...don't got cable..tuhuh

No worries, Em, cable is the FIRST thing we're getting!!! Sorry, Belle and Sebastian isn't on any more but you would have liked it... cwm38.gif

I wish you hadn't wasted your time arguing with that guy, there are much more important things that you could have done like watch grass grow..

Tuhuhu...

------------------

You're only young once

I dunno about all that drama that just went on... but I DO remember the cartoon Belle and Sebastian. Ever since then, I've wanted a big white dog like Belle (Great Pyrenese, I think?). Riding around on the back of a dog looks like fun... then again, I was 5! cwm7.gif

But sorry, don't know if he ever found whoever he was looking for...

Originally posted by k2:

I dunno about all that drama that just went on... but I DO remember the cartoon Belle and Sebastian. Ever since then, I've wanted a big white dog like Belle (Great Pyrenese, I think?). Riding around on the back of a dog looks like fun... then again, I was 5! cwm7.gif

But sorry, don't know if he ever found whoever he was looking for...

Yeah!!! Those are the dogs!! Ever see one in real life?!? Holy Crap! They're HUGE!!!!!!

Sebastian was looking for his Mother...poor kid, I always felt bad for him, I don't think he ever found her. It was a good show...

cwm38.gif

------------------

You're only young once

Just when I thought to myself... "Hey look! An actual post about music on the clubplanet board!" Again this board rises to new levels of stupidity.

Well, at least now I know where the band got their name.

R.I.P. Clubplanet

[This message has been edited by spoonyd (edited 04-09-2001).]

Hey,

any mention of belle and sebastian is a good one. the original television show was French, but i never realized it was a cartoon.

anyone know if b&s are going to release another album anytime soon? fold your hands was a bit of a disappointment.

Hey I use to watch that show...it was really cute!!

But when I saw the post for it I totally thought you were talking about the one of the greatest musical groups out there. In my opponion....of course. I was just listening to them this past weekend.... after I saw the movie High Fidelity...I have not listened to them in quite some time but after seeing the movie it inspired me to listen to my old cd's. YAY Belle & Sebastian!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

powerpuff1.jpg