Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how come all girls at hip-hop spots are clones of eachother?

so last night me and some girls went out for my best friend's B-day...and she mainly listens to hip-hop, so we went to LULU's Parlor (yuck!)...well every friggin girl looked alike..i mean, is there a such thing as individuality anymore? or is it in fashion to look like eachother? Plus it was like 5 girls to every 1 guy...

and the guys...don't even want to start on them! whew!

I dunno, I was just annoyed by the crowd, and i woke up in a bad mood, so this is my venting post.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

i hear ya girl...

i'm starting to hate hip-hop clubs..

I'm sticking to Twilo!

let me know the next time you are going, I can't believe you went w/out me your first time! I am insulted! LOL!

Just playing!

5 girls to every one guy? Where the hell was this place? PM me the address dammitt....

I don't care if they are clones of each other..... guys got to have a nice environment (female/male ratio) no matter what!!!

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

I had the misfortune of ending up once at Lava, which is next to VIP and Limelight practically. Don't remember why I was there, but It's just like that, a clone factory.

I ducked several times that night to avoid the gunfire taking place in there as well.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

Originally posted by duckets:

well every friggin girl looked alike..i mean, is there a such thing as individuality anymore? or is it in fashion to look like eachother? Plus it was like 5 girls to every 1 guy...

Must been a playas ball or some shit like that. We love white girls who tryin to get up on a playas nuts in tha club. As far as em all lookin alike, those hos just know what to wear to get a brothas attention. They all want the same thing: to have some big pimpin baller to buy them some drinks, flash some cash, and then jock him all night to show off in front of all the other chickenheads. They be hos, and we be ho-in, so everyone gets what they want. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by artful:

5 girls to every one guy? Where the hell was this place? PM me the address dammitt....

I don't care if they are clones of each other..... guys got to have a nice environment (female/male ratio) no matter what!!!

LMAO! its on 38th. & 10th. LOL!

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Guest crystalmethodny

Wow Lulu's...

Havent been there in awhile.

Interesting spot, and yes Artful, many women.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com