Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club NYC @ SF last night?

My girlfriend was waiting for a friend by the stairs and she said someone came up to her and introduced themself from clubnyc.com.

She tried to show me who it was but she couldnt find him. Just wondering who was out there. cwm1.gif

Dunno who it was.......the only board members that I saw that were there were me and Steve(Crystalmethodnyc). Oh, and Art(Gambit) was floating around all night.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Guest danwang

Not me but... Maybe the same person who I met at the club, and happened to meet for the first time at the meet-up at Nativa on Friday? Also a promoter for SF? If you're that person, I'm sorry I don't remember your name or sn, but if you remember me, send me a shout!

By the way, has anyone else signed up for the SF <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> through this site (clubnyc or clubplanet)? Do you know if they're still accepting it? Apparently I signed up for last night, but when I got there, they said they don't work with Clubplanet anymore. Perhaps I didn't say the right thing or something? It seems that someone at Clubplanet should change or remove the SF listing from the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> page.

------------------

Fierceness is always welcome