Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's all about FEMALE DJ's lol (pic)

Originally posted by h2baplaya:

You gotta be kidding me...can't stop laughing but ok ...alright....this is obviously clubplanet world

Come Mierda....anyone agree?

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Come Mierda....anyone agree?

YES I DO.....HUEVON!!

I give MissDiva a lot of credit..She's a beautiful girl..and is obviously focusing on

important points, such as becoming comfortable with herself and her talent rather than using her looks to get ahead of the game....She's being true to herself...It takes a real mature woman to do that....

cwm4.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by danwang:

But at least they can say they've spun in Ibiza, right? smile.gif

Who here would go for that?

I spun in Ibiza as well, but i did it with my top on wink.gif

Only a small bar, but hey. Oh and a played on a boat as well once.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Im still fully in the bedroom-DJ stage. Started around November 1999, but I was still in college and couldn't spend as much time as I would have liked to on it (not to mention $$$$$$$$$$!)

I played around, and picked up things from friends, other ppl in the business who would come by and give me their 'lessons' lol, even books and the net sometimes to learn about the equipment etc. You continue to learn every day. For me its more about the track and history of the music in my life rather than the technical aspect of it, but we will see what happens. I have horrible stage fright, so I havent taken up any offers to spin places just yet. That being said, there is nothing better than the vinyl I have collected (older vocal house 92-98ish, some trance/deeper stuff) and each track is like an entire memory to me, I have a ball with it!

Will keep ya posted! smile.gif

MissDiva

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Hey hey Miss Diva.

I like the fact you got into all this just out of a love for the music (that is just so cool to me). My ONLY piece of advice - don't become a glam DJ. I've seen way too many girl DJs become more about "look at my hot body" and less about turntable skill.

I look at Chicago's hardhouse divas - DJs Psycho-Bitch and Teri Bristol. Totally sweet gals, but probably not what hardly any men would find "physically attractive". When those two climb on the wheels of steel at Crobar Nightclub, they are the most beautiful women alive.

Keep practicing and get your skills in order. If you need help, e-mail me. Make sure you are getting offers for TALENT than just a hot bod, or else you won't ever gain respect in this business.

I look forward to hearing your mixes...get them online when you can! biggrin.gif

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

Go Miss D! smile.gif

And to think...I knew you when you first got your tables smile.gif I hope you do spin out somewhere soon!!

Sometimes I regret not really taking more of an interest in spinning like I should have a few years ago when I first got my tables...but hey, I really enjoy listening to other people spin...and I still ahve have my own home set whenever I want smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by MissDiva:

Im still fully in the bedroom-DJ stage. Started around November 1999, but I was still in college and couldn't spend as much time as I would have liked to on it (not to mention $$$$$$$$$$!)

I played around, and picked up things from friends, other ppl in the business who would come by and give me their 'lessons' lol, even books and the net sometimes to learn about the equipment etc. You continue to learn every day. For me its more about the track and history of the music in my life rather than the technical aspect of it, but we will see what happens. I have horrible stage fright, so I havent taken up any offers to spin places just yet. That being said, there is nothing better than the vinyl I have collected (older vocal house 92-98ish, some trance/deeper stuff) and each track is like an entire memory to me, I have a ball with it!

Will keep ya posted! smile.gif

MissDiva

i love fly girl DJs i can think of quite a few too ... ! anyways the goood thing is for you that once u get down teh basics , beatmatching and can do it pretty well as long as u have records u could start getting booked pretty quick ... being a hotttie helps, u';ll get booked cuz ur a chick ... and when they do party like all girl lines up and shit ... good luck ... i'd like to see ya spining out sometime ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com