Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Review

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Just as I thought A scorned DJ. The one in the Mezz 2 saturdays ago DROPPED TAMIA Stranger in My House right after Renegade did SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!! WHo are you kidding???? And if you haven't noticed you have never spun on a main floor for a reason. Only you think you are good. As far as Tweety goes, my GYM Buddy agrees with every move I have made in the Gatien Org. For the Past 10 years. So do me a favor New Jack shut up because dissing someone who has made it doesn't make you look cool it make you look jealous. And Ask your boy Tweety if it is a good Idea to fuck with me. I guarentee he'll tell you it is not advisable. cwm32.gifcwm32.gif One last thing, Our numbers last night were off the hook for something we promoted in 7 days and went later than Tunnel has gone in weeks. HHHMMMMM I think we know what we are doing but thanks for the advice. cwm41.gif

Once again WRONG! I said LAST WEEKEND not 2 weekends ago. I play DEEP tec-trance, shit ofa steelyard, Hooj choons, and Bedrock, get a clue girl.

Id be happy to do a G SPOT anytime I'm not booked smile.gif

As for Extreme Groove, selling I dont know about lol, but I can def have some boxes shipped there to give out...

And PM me ur address I gotta send you our new mix of castles in teh sky smile.gif

C ya

RR

Thanks Russ it means alot to have support from you my friend. Can we say Guest Spot??? LoL And when doI get to sell Extreme Groove from TUNNEL??? See you when you get home sweety.

Remember it the Music is too LOUD, YOU'RE TOO DAMN OLD!! cwm4.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Second, smryder33, Get a fucking life bro, I left at 8am and Jackie was still spinning to a crowded floor. So only post your lame ass opinion when it is acurate you musically retarded Mental Midget. Stop being a fucking hater.

cwm25.gif

Honestly you should chill the fuck out. All you seem to do is have a go at people over nothing. Firstly people are entitled to their opinions, just because the club was full doesn't make it a good night. But being a 'musical director' all you care about is feet on the floor, which i am sure you will agree is a skewed view. Also not listening to your customers IMO makes you shit at your job.

And you acuse somebody of being a hater and then go on to call him a metal midget???

And just a small leson in the English language opinions and facts are two seperate things so opinions carn't be 'acurate'.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

cwm25.gif

Honestly you should chill the fuck out. All you seem to do is have a go at people over nothing. Firstly people are entitled to their opinions, just because the club was full doesn't make it a good night. But being a 'musical director' all you care about is feet on the floor, which i am sure you will agree is a skewed view. Also not listening to your customers IMO makes you shit at your job.

And you acuse somebody of being a hater and then go on to call him a metal midget???

And just a small leson in the English language opinions and facts are two seperate things so opinions carn't be 'acurate'.

so true!

this bitch has had a stick up her ass since post 1 ...

------------------

http://frankiepep.djcentral.com

Totally ignoring all the drama with this girl...

But I really hope Tunnel gets better really soon... It'd be cool to have another big club in the scene just to add variety smile.gif Last time I went to Tunnel (last summer), it was horrible... I'm not sure who was spinning but I RAN out of there within 20 minutes.. But I'd def check it out again if I knew that it got better!

B2B and others, yesIdo have a problem with liars and critics that are talking shit about DJs that did a geat job. Mine post was a reaction to DJ Critic dissing Mike Rizzo's DJing which was 1)unfounded and 2)Lying about a Promoter/Tech in the club (TWEETY) saying he was talking shit about Mike well that is where I step in and have complete right to tell he to shut up. And yes the dance floor was packed and people had a great time. I called DJ Critic a hater and that is what is until he can rock a crowd like Mike and Jackie did. Mike and I even extended a challenge to him to come down Sat and CRITIQUE Mike's skills to his face. We even offered to buy the kid drinks and have him chill in the booth. I sent him a PM for his info to set it up. Still no response. cwm13.gif

You know it's easy to come down on me because you have no idea about how hard djs,directors, managers and promoters work you make the party fun and work. Spend a day in our shoes and put up with shit talkers and see how lightly you take it.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Lets get some things straight. I think Jacki Christi did a great job. I just though Mike Rizzo was very KTU and just not acceptable for a NYC nightclub, he would be gread at abyss. We can do alot better, NYC has alot of talent that play Cutting edge tracks and realy mix. And as for TWEETY we talked in his booth and both agreed that although the place had a dancefloor packed the music was cheey, he even said "well its ktu" maybe he wont admit it to you buy ive seen him at twilo so i know he has taste. What i concider good DJ's and what you liten too are worlds apart, i might not even be at tunnel this weekend cuz of a party up the street <hint hint>. Maybe my style wont go well at tunnel but thats ok it will do fine at love parade, when is mike playin there? haha I dont think so. and FYI i had resedency @ tunnel all last year and took some time off off the party on my own and still spin frequently, all the regular party kids know me. You talk alot like your all big, i dont see you mixing so you dont have alot of credibility as to skills believe it or not most non dj's dont know a really god mix from an ok one. I can garentee you dont hear what i do. Sory i didnt get back to your invitation i was at satellite gettning new trax. As for the drinks thanks but i get my own drink tix. Also i think i will avoide the pleasure of letting myself be known too you as im sure you just as lovely in person as you are online. (that was sarcasm) Though i realy would like you to hear one of my sets im sure ill be playin @ tunnel again in the next few weeks, it would be good education for you. Anyways ill send you a postcard one of these days from berlin when i play love parade! he he

[This message has been edited by djcritic (edited 04-10-2001).]

Do you understand how how retarded you sound. First let us claify DANNY TENAGLIA was cultivated and made famous from the Detour Party @ TUNNEL. Second I travel to Europe constantly. Where have you been lately??? Most clubs all over Europe stick to Filter, Funk and Disco House. Minus Germany. And Twilo boy you still continue to lie about Tweety which really is ridiculous because the only people nearthe tech booth on saturday were John Miller, some guido kid that asked him about the lights and his uncle. So Stop already. And if you knew anything about JD and Danny you know they are two different worlds of DJing. And yes twilo should be interesting on Sat since they have 2 completely different styles. And the offer still stands are you up to the challenge of taking on the main floor and putting your VINYL where your mouth is. cwm13.gif

------------------

Do you understand how how retarded you sound. First let us claify DANNY TENAGLIA was cultivated and made famous from the Detour Party @ TUNNEL. Second I travel to Europe constantly. Where have you been lately??? Most clubs all over Europe stick to Filter, Funk and Disco House. Minus Germany. And Twilo boy you still continue to lie about Tweety which really is ridiculous because the only people nearthe tech booth on saturday were John Miller, some guido kid that asked him about the lights and his uncle. So Stop already. And if you knew anything about JD and Danny you know they are two different worlds of DJing. And yes twilo should be interesting on Sat since they have 2 completely different styles. And the offer still stands are you up to the challenge of taking on the main floor and putting your VINYL where your mouth is. cwm13.gif

Umm nope i was in tweetys boot too, in fact im in there most every week, i always stop bye to say hi, and sure i know DT used to be at tunnel i was there way before danny's days. Since the offer stands, Anyone on this board wana hear some real music on Tunnels dancefloor? If you wana hear deep dark tech-trancy afterhours, just say NO TO CHEEZE maybe i will throw a set down for you. Im sure the people that have been packing my room there for the last year would love to hear me on Mainfloor

cwm27.gif Then Tweety has alzhiemers because he has no idea who you are. No one needs to vote on this, pack your record bag big mouth you have a spot 5-6am right after Rizzo and Right before Nero. See you there and bring your own needles oh but should know to bring your own needles since you've been packing them in at TUNNEL for a year. cwm25.gif

------------------

Originally posted by johnmillernyc:

I'd just like to thank everyone for thier support this past saturday and hope that you all had a good time, for all of you non-belivers it's time you put your negative attitudes behind and join us this week at the New Tunnel Saturdays.

John i personaly think you have been doing a good job with the party @ tunnel. I just didnt like Rizzo's set. I hope there are no hard feelings, this is nothing towards you.