Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you pursued this certain dream?

sometimes i get all philosophical and shit. that's when i think i should say fuck school, fuck responsibilities, fuck neanderthals and their place in human evolution which i never cared about anyway, and fuck all those luxuries of privileged america. i should liberate myself and live on the streets, by the kindness of strangers and my own will. absolute freedom

anyone done this? backpacking in europe doesn't count

Originally posted by deanna11:

sometimes i get all philosophical and shit. that's when i think i should say fuck school, fuck responsibilities, fuck neanderthals and their place in human evolution which i never cared about anyway, and fuck all those luxuries of privileged america. i should liberate myself and live on the streets, by the kindness of strangers and my own will. absolute freedom

anyone done this? backpacking in europe doesn't count

selling your body for drugs hardly constitutes as kindness of strangers...

------------------

they just strut, what the fuck?

I'd just like to say that I dropped out of school to follow my dreams, but i found that luxury is the way to go. So, i busted my ass to get my career started (I'm an author and writer) and once I finally get settled into my new life, then i'll go back to school. Education will always be there, I just figured that I shouldnt just be alive...I should live how I want. Its hard work, but so far its paying off. So yes it is possible to give it all up and follow your dreams, as long as you realize that REALITY will come calling one of these days.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

no

but be sure to let me know how that precious little dream of yours pans out...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Never done that

But take my word-living on kindnes

of others SUCKS(althou is guarantead to keep

you thin)

There is no absolute freedom unles you

are suicidal,and relative freedom,

well take as much as you can stomach

Good Luck cwm45.gifcwm23.gifcwm16.gifcwm11.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

...i think i should say fuck school, fuck responsibilities..., and fuck all those luxuries of privileged america. i should liberate myself and live on the streets, by the kindness of strangers and my own will. absolute freedom...

I remember when I was poor...I mostly remember not liking it much...Pass the martini...

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

I have a friend who graduated from a very good school with a bachelor in computer. He got an offer at a really great company but gave it all up cause he wanted to "walk the earth". He wanted to know exactly how big this world is. That was his dream. So, he gave up everything he had, took his small savings and started off at Europe.

He would work in small hotels as a bell boy or in restaurants as a dish boy just to make enough cash where he can feed himself and shack up at some cheap hotels. He'll tour around the country and when he saw all that he wanted to he would move on to the next country.

He went from London, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Africa, India, Mongolia, Nepal, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Phillippines, Brunei, Malaysia (sp?), Indonesia, and some islands on the side. I know I'm missing a lot of countries, but I can't think of all of them. He did this for 8 years and recently came back home to settle down in New York.

He told me the hardest part was to depend on yourself and nobody else, but it was well worth it. Now he has a good job at a good company trying to start a relationship. You know doing the normal people thing.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg