Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY SUCKS!

Originally posted by brandie:

he's just trying to piss you off . . .

so that means you should do like we've done to ALLLL the other jackasses - ignore them, they leave eventually. he's prolly 10 years old anyway.

luv,

brandie

Hey! I'm only 11 but I thought age was just a number around here........ wink.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Originally posted by blackcentepede:

AND SO DOES THIS BOARD>>LOOOOSERS!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

and so does your Momma...tell her to watch it with the teeth next time tho...or ima slap her head like i did her bare ass.

Asshole.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

and so does your Momma...tell her to watch it with the teeth next time tho...or ima slap her head like i did her bare ass.

Asshole.

Ill send the motherfucking bitch...to your motherfucking house...after im done opening her motherfucking hole....be expecting the motherfucker at about 12 after the motherfucking hour...iight kid......

"BITCH GETT OFF ME"

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

- ignore them, they leave eventually.

yah, i know but i got sumthin that's just too good to pass up. can i brandie, can i, can it?

oh the hell w/ your permission wink.gif

Originally posted by manmademan:

Centepede .. you have major issues .. u need help!!

yes, this is true. blackcentepede suffers from a condition known as "albinomillipetitepenis".

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

What happened to all of the "old" imposters. Even if their shit was offensive, at least it was funny!

This guy is just so intellectually challenged it is painful to read these posts. Not hurtful, painful.

Flame all you want but please try to make it a bit more age appropriate. I hear better from my 12 year old rolleyes.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif