Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ducatis

These are the fuckin greatest bikes. Keshiki, that new sig is tight. Those new 2001 ST4S are money also. Peace.

st4s1.jpg

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

I have a 98 GSX-r 600 with a jet kit and a hindle exhaust system....does anybody want it..

Why, are you giving it away? wink.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by andre9000:

These are the fuckin greatest bikes. Keshiki, that new sig is tight. Those new 2001 ST4S are money also.

"money" is the operative word here. three of my buddies bought 'em (748, 916, 996R), and spent so much time & money in the shop for repairs, that they sold 'em after only one season. still hot as hell on the road, though... cwm11.gif

------------------

current weapon of choice:

inthepits(720x540).JPG

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

A'yo knightcrawler, thats some tight ass shit there in tha sig. My boy is savin up to get that right there. You're right about spendin money on repairs, but that's why only tha Made Men gots em. You can't get youself a car or bike and then not fix it up, trick it out, or personalize that shit. You gotta give it some love, in order to get some love. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

You can't get youself a car or bike and then not fix it up, trick it out, or personalize that shit. You gotta give it some love, in order to get some love. Peace.

werd, andre-

i didn't even get to see my bike all of last winter, due to all the work being done on the engine, paint, frame & rims. but once spring came around & it was put back together, the time & money was all well spent... cwm35.gif

------------------

current weapon in action:

turn11entry.jpg

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus