Clubplanet Nightlife Community

heres the Gatien article in the post

Gravity... Last summer the OD of a fitness instructor at Sound Factory due to a GHB overdose. That was all over the papers. Also last summer @ TWILO on PVD night a young man died OD and they a bunch of kids got fuckedup a couple weeks later inthe club.That was the whole"The Bouncers were kidding them" Incident. Listen just party respondsibly and don't go to clubs if you have any intent to start shit. It is really stupid togo out toting a weapon I mean as soon as you do that you know your ass is looking for trouble.

TUNNEL WILL BE OPEN FOR THE ACOSTA PARTY and SATURDAY. It's about the love of the music and chilling with fun people. Leave the drama for your mama. Because at this point it's not the clubs fault it's our own if we can not act like adults. cwm43.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Gravity... Last summer the OD of a fitness instructor at Sound Factory due to a GHB overdose. That was all over the papers. Also last summer @ TWILO on PVD night a young man died OD and they a bunch of kids got fuckedup a couple weeks later inthe club.That was the whole"The Bouncers were hidding them" Incident. Listen just party respondsibly and don't go to clubs if you have any intent to start shit. It is really stupid togo out toting a weapon I mean as soon as you do that you know your ass is looking for trouble.

TUNNEL WILL BE OPEN FOR THE ACOSTA PARTY and SATURDAY. It's about the love of the music and chilling with fun people. Leave the drama for your mama. Because at this point it's not the clubs fault it's our own if we can not act like adults. cwm43.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Originally posted by MikeMc:

Who wants to spot me a few mil? I want to make Limelight my home, I could use a few room-mates if anyone is interrested. . .MikeMc > )~

I can afford about $850 a month on rent!!! Anyone else interested in living at the LL??? I got dibs on the sky box though!!! wink.gif

------------------

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

11406597.jpg

Who wants to spot me a few mil? I want to make Limelight my home, I could use a few room-mates if anyone is interrested. . .MikeMc > )~

I can afford about $850 a month on rent!!! Anyone else interested in living at the LL??? I got dibs on the sky box though!!! wink.gif

------------------

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

11406597.jpg

the sky room is gonna b the "pimp" room. . .just ladies and people who live there. . .jus imagine sittin on that big couch surrounded with models. . .my room would b the giger room. . .

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

hold on, lemme get out my wallet....oh wait thats not happening, dammit

------------------

01200110.jpg

Originally posted by igloo:

It is pretty hilarious how Rudy and gang are supposedly targeting the Tunnel. Imagine if Rudy ever took a look into the Factory at 8am on a Sunday.

There's a major difference however. Regardless of what goes on in and around the Factory in terms of drugs, you rarely, if ever hear about any resulting incidents such as od's, non-drug related deaths, violence, even fights and other petty nonsense. Obviously, all clubs have their share of drugs and other illicit activity, but the city has had on going problems w/ Gatien owned clubs for years and regardless of what has been done, these issues have remained. I'm not stating that I agree a club should be closed because of a few isolated incidents (which could happen in or out of a club), but I can understand why the city targets certain clubs over others. The funny thing is, is that there is way more violence going on in city school's yet the schools are never closed down and no one is really blamed. Club incidents are really so far and few between, in terms of the # of clubs and # of patrons, that it seems that clubs are a safer place for the youth to be than in their own schools. Hows that?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

There's a major difference however. Regardless of what goes on in and around the Factory in terms of drugs, you rarely, if ever hear about any resulting incidents such as od's, non-drug related deaths, violence, even fights and other petty nonsense. Obviously, all clubs have their share of drugs and other illicit activity, but the city has had on going problems w/ Gatien owned clubs for years and regardless of what has been done, these issues have remained. I'm not stating that I agree a club should be closed because of a few isolated incidents (which could happen in or out of a club), but I can understand why the city targets certain clubs over others. The funny thing is, is that there is way more violence going on in city school's yet the schools are never closed down and no one is really blamed. Club incidents are really so far and few between, in terms of the # of clubs and # of patrons, that it seems that clubs are a safer place for the youth to be than in their own schools. Hows that?

i agree for the most part, except one thing..

as far as i know, tunnel and soundfactory and Limelight, respectively, all have the same number of deaths due to OD..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

brilliant !

i thinkits bullshit how the city blames teh club for the actions of it patrons, fucking bullshit ... some kids with fake IDs and kids that want to get fucked up and OD on drugs .... peter gatien didnt force drugs into the kid ... he didnt stab or shoot anybody ... he wants these things out of his club more than the city does i'm sure ... bunch of bullshit ... when is the city going to wake and see how much money these clubs bring into the city ... these clubs are major money makers and tourist attractions ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i agree for the most part, except one thing..

as far as i know, tunnel and soundfactory and Limelight, respectively, all have the same number of deaths due to OD..

That very well may be the case if you are actually checking statistics over the years, however, unless I'm completely forgetting something, I don't remember the last time I heard of someone od'ing in SF...not to say that it didn't happen, but to the point where it was "newsworthy" as in the case of the recent Tunnel and Twilo incidents.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Gravity....I agree with most of what you said...my statement was more of a "in general" statement than a specific one...I am not going to dive into your school vs club point, as we would need a new messageboard for that one!

JoeyD...While the patrons are untimately responsible for their own self-health (and what they chose to do or not to do), I do believe clubs must harbor a certain responsibility for the people who patron their establishments. It comes down to defining to what degree. For example, the incident at Twilo (I don't remember exactly what happened, and do not know if it is even true) in which some messed up kids were hid in a closet by Twilo staff. Certainly, the club must be held accountable for that dispicable behavior (if true)

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

Originally posted by igloo:

JoeyD...While the patrons are untimately responsible for their own self-health (and what they chose to do or not to do), I do believe clubs must harbor a certain responsibility for the people who patron their establishments. It comes down to defining to what degree. For example, the incident at Twilo (I don't remember exactly what happened, and do not know if it is even true) in which some messed up kids were hid in a closet by Twilo staff. Certainly, the club must be held accountable for that dispicable behavior (if true)

oh no doubt ... they are totally responsible for that ... cuz the were involved in the incident.. whereas this weekends incident at tunnel. all parties involved in teh fight were removed form teh club and off the tunnel's property when teh death occured. i feel bed this kid died but dont blame the club cuz he got into a fight... and in the case where someone ODs , i dont think u can blame the club either ... people need to be responsible for their own actions ... if want to over do it and party you fucking brains out ... when u drop dead its your own fault ...i dont even think a club is responsible for getting medical attention to these people although i would liek to think that any human being would try and help someone they thought needed to get to teh hospital whether it be a bouncer, patron , or whomever ... but i guess not all people think that way .... at the same time they are not obligated to. if someone dies within teh confines of our clubs walls and u knew they were in need of mediacal attention and ignored it .. i think u should be held responsible somehow ... but how do u prove it ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I don't remember the last time I heard of someone od'ing in SF...not to say that it didn't happen, but to the point where it was "newsworthy" as in the case of the recent Tunnel and Twilo incidents.

And everyone thinks SF has the worst security.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme