Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PURPLE HAZE - Need Info PLEAeeeeeeez

ok ok I know some of you are gonna bitch - "take this to the drug forum"... cwm22.gif

any of you try this shit... what is it like?.... anything like hydro or mots.... or is it like regular shit... my guy is telling me that a lot of people sell good'ol skunk and pass it as this haze... what is it?.. how can I tell if that it is when I'm buying it? - and just general info would be much appreciated (like what does half an Oz. Go for $???).... hey its spring time - time to smoke out!....

rolleyes.gif thanks in advance cwm38.gif love ya all biggrin.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Haze is da bomb.....if you have it you know it...

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 04-11-2001).]

me and my girl used to smoke that all the time. could go for some right now! cwm32.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

That be tha shit right there. I get it called Purple Koosh, same shit, tho. It obviously costs more than regular shit, but it's well worth it. You puff down on that shit and just melt. Can't talk, just sit there and zone. It's all purple buds and crystally and moist. Damn, where's that lighter.... If you go out and haven't laced youself with some of that, you'll regret it. Get sum if you can. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Purple Haze is da shit if ya really can get it...the way to tell is the red hairs are so dark they almost look purple! Pretty hard to find real purple haze...many people play other kinds of bud off as it! Don't be fooled!

Oz should run around $400-$500 depending on who u get it from! (personally I wouldn't spend more than $400 on an Oz)

Will get u VERY HIGHHHHHHH

SMOKEE

Thank you guys for the advice...denn, smokee, andre9000, SPHERIC,

az-tec (short-lived reply)....apreciate it very much... i guess i wuz going to get ripped off...i was offered an Oz. for $600 ...and was promised that this is the best weed money can buy... i guess no matter what they promise....its still too pricy for a single ounce... i'm gonna bargain down to 400 bucks smile.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

I haven't had real Purple HAZE in a while.

Like someone else said, a lot of people say that other buds are Purple HAZE.

It has Purple hairs, hence the name.

Silver HAZE is really good.

It won the Cannibus Cup in 2000.

That has been easier to get than the Puple HAZE.

Dealers have been getting creative recently.

There's bud called Beef N' Broccoli.

It's actually 2 different buds mixed together.

Silver HAZE, which is green.

And Elliod which is brown with really long hairs.

That's why they call it Beef N' Broccoli.

If you can get your hands on that, DO IT.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Originally posted by Unbound:

Thank you guys for the advice...denn, smokee, andre9000, SPHERIC,

az-tec (short-lived reply)....apreciate it very much... i guess i wuz going to get ripped off...i was offered an Oz. for $600 ...and was promised that this is the best weed money can buy... i guess no matter what they promise....its still too pricy for a single ounce... i'm gonna bargain down to 400 bucks smile.gif

Yea thats alot of money. I pay 3 bills for an Oz. of "real" haze.

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Most of the HAZE that is around now is Silver HAZE.

Purple HAZE has Purple hairs.

Best herb ever is G13.

One hit lasts 3 hours.

VERY Expensive though.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Have had Haze and those NL's and its simply amazing. Its a perfect high...no getting hit with a case of gravity, or the giggles...you can ride it like a fuckin tsunami wave if you are in the right frame of mind. A question for those who have the answers...anyone hear of buds dipped in liquid extacy? Heard a rumor once, just checkin for info...light one up for me fellas, good smokin'

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

Haze is the shit, but white willow is off da meter. It has little white crystals on it which you can also blaze. Quite hard to get and expensive. Also try pep, it's off da meter. A little pep in your step will have you going all night.

one.