Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at work?

I was just reading some health magazine and came accross a clip about this interesting drug...

Amazing as it may sound, a small number of people who take the prescription anti-depressant drug clomipramine find that it causes them to have orgasms when they yawn. The drug usually elevates mood and boosts physical activity and appetite. However, the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry reported on four patients who experienced this additional pleasant side effect. Although most people find the drug inhibits the ability to reach orgasm, about 5 percent of clomipramine users report its climactic capabilities. One woman who took the drug told researchers it cured her depression but she wanted to go on taking it because of its peculiar properties. She found she could experience an orgasm even by deliberate yawning. And a man who had also taken the pills said he was "highly satisfied" with the drug's usefulness.

so if you're bored at work all you need to do is take the drug...and keep yawning smile.gif))

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

This might be a bit inconvenient for men. Imagine...there you are, sitting in a three hour long board metting when...DAMN!...now you gotta go clean yourself off.

Agreeing with translucent. Using that drug at work could create a sticky situation....

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by rachel1997:

HA HA NO WAY! smile.gif

Do they have a website Lucie?

haha rachel you are funny!! Do you wanna order a bottle of those??? smile.gifI don´t know about web site..

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif