Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condom Catheters For Clubbing

Doesn't it bug the shit out of you when you're dancing your balls/ass off and you really have to take a leak but you love the song that's on and you just don't want to leave the floor? Well, problem solved kids. Sign up to buy a Cracko®nian condom catheter. They come in small, medium, large and HUGE. The receptical attaches to your calf with velcro and they are incredibly comfortable and discreet. Just prop your leg up on a urinal and open the petcock when the song is over. People will just think you're taking drugs out of your shoe or sock. After all orders have been taken, I will then be selling the list of whoever orders the HUGE catheter to whoever wants to know!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

HE'S BACK!!!! But hey--sometimes my trips to the bathroom are the most interesting parts of the evening. But you're right, a condom catheter could really come in handy..especially if you've got a great spot and don't want to lose it. Hook me up Crack (literally)! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Shit, I forgot about girls. Uuum, you're going to have to give me some time to invent something.

------------------

Where are we again?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

If you need a distributer i think this would be an ideal product for Rob-Co. Sort me out an Extra small one for the 20th and i will give it a whirl.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I didn't make any extra small but I do have some dental rubber bands you can use to secure the next size up.

------------------

Where are we again?