Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD´s CD

I just put PVDs CD in my CD player in my computer at work and found out that there are Tell me why and Another way videos !!!

He is not only great DJ.. he is so damn cute too!!! smile.gifsmile.gif I wish I can be in NY for his next show frown.gif

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

I just put PVDs CD in my CD player in my computer at work and found out that there are Tell me why and Another way videos !!!

He is not only great DJ.. he is so damn cute too!!! smile.gifsmile.gif I wish I can be in NY for his next show frown.gif

hey,

there's also a video for a vocal version of 'alive' that's a ton of fun. go to lycos.com. click on the link for mp3 (in the 'find' section). it'll bring you to another page with 'downloads' in bold. there are some music categories. click on 'electronic/dance.' on the next page click on 'trance.' second entry should be PVD click on downloads and then launch any of the videos listed.

sorry that was long...

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.blastro.com/musicvideos/artists/Paul+Van+Dyk.html"" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.blastro.com/musicvideos/artists/Paul+Van+Dyk.html"</A> - you can check out 3 more video's of his at this site

PS how's the czechh.gif

treating you? biggrin.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 04-12-2001).]