Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TECHNICAL: server co-location

hey Dave...my company has a cabinet at a new co-lo facility downtown...I can help you..

email me at work..jszerlip@mien.com

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Dave

the company that i WAS working for is a great hosting company. Its Qwest Communications, and thier cyber center is located in Weehawken NJ right accross the street from the enterance to the lincoln tunnel. There is also one located in Newark. Here's the site. www.qwest.com

------------------

-----"I am Jack's Mental Disorder. -Ed Norton~Fight Club Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpgringcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

yo dave, im using innerhost.com good support and reasonable prices, p.s. qwest is goin out of biz, and dave, your flash guys suck, the movies are lame, lemme know if u need some real flash talent

------------------

iaf2.gif

-u menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

A bit far away, physically -- Colorado -- but my friend and his padre run an ISP down there called Solucian Networking (http://www.solucian.com). May sound like a mom-and-pop place, and it is -- but they're always on call, day or night, and they're awesome to deal with. They cater primarily to small/mid-sized businesses, been around 3-4yrs.....

Anyway, lemme know if you want more info. I don't get anything out of it -- I pay em for hosting, same as everybody else.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Clubplanet may possibly be looking for a new place to co-locate its servers. If anyone here works for or knows a good Internet hosting company, please let me know.

I can give you more of the technical details if you're interested.

Thanks for any help.

------------------

-DaVe

ROFLMAO, if Qwest was going out of buisness they wouldn't be opening a new 30000 sq ft facility in Chicago on the 21st. Plus another 3 in the next 18 months. Oh did I mention I'm working at there newest location in Tampa which is also 30000 sq ft? Qwest also just loaded up the newest Cisco GSR 12600s to handle their OC192 backbone. With a Sonet ring architecture across the US throughout 8 major metropolitan areas. I'm transferring back to Weehawken this weekend. Here is another wonderful note, all admins are Hewlett Packard employees. Who else to run the systems but the 2nd largest IT dept in the world? wink.gif I'm a sys admin BTW.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by perfecto25:

yo dave, im using innerhost.com good support and reasonable prices, p.s. qwest is goin out of biz, and dave, your flash guys suck, the movies are lame, lemme know if u need some real flash talent

yeah what happened the flash that use to be on the site last year was hot.

espessially when the old black and blue site was up.

------------------

artistspic.gif