Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sign My Register If You Plan On Getting Completely Fucked Up This Weekend

I pull no punches. I tell no bullshit stories. I don't tell everyone how I'm clubbing sober when I'm not. I plan on being completely fucked out of my mind this weekend. If you see me and I'm speaking a language that even somewhat resembles English, please whisper to me that I'm not fucked up enough. What's wrong with that? I love getting fucked up and I don't give a shit who knows about it. So sign on if you're following my lead to a weekend of debauchery and whatever else comes my way...........

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

aye aye...if i look like i'm real fucked up and try and say that i'm tired and just chilling...i'm lying...

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

I will be in rare.....rare form this Saturday....

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

I'm hearing a lot of "Saturday" being mentioned of late. Is anyone coming out Friday?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Is it St. Swiggin's Day already?

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I'm hearing a lot of "Saturday" being mentioned of late. Is anyone coming out Friday?

Crackorn...i will be nice and cracked out on both friday and saturday in honor of your name cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by Unbound:

he he i like that tongue.gif ... maybe i should go with my balls out too...but that certainly will require large amounts of drugs

sounds drafty... cwm24.gif

-Jamms "didsomeoneopenawindowinhere"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...that is all face50.gif

Please sign here:

flip

here:

flip

and here:

flip

cwm32.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by flippin_e (edited 04-12-2001).]

sign me up for friday and saturday...pack your skirys you pansies and come party with the big boys...batten down the hatches its gonna get ugly...

------------------

"Let us discuss the mental attitude, the mental must always stay calm, you must let nothing move you be it good or bad, but when the mental cannot be moved there is no longer good or bad.....there just is..., when there just is, you have the power to form and shape, so now witness the wrath of the Math"-Jeru the Damaga

Dancer-13.gif

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

Matches-02.gifI'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net