Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petrol made sweet, sweet love to me

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

So in continuation, after finally getting Petrol to answer his phone, he told me that he changed his mind and now wants to persue our relationship further

..snip..

Well, after the emotional roller-coaster this week has been, I gave it some long, deep thought and have come to the realization that my response to SK13 was born of fear. Fear that I might lose something perfect... and that made me just push away.

So, I want to publicly apologize for putting SK13 through this. And I also want to say "Thank you" to everyone who lent an ear (or a shoulder) to give us what we needed to find a little happiness.

We'll see you all at the dinner meetup.

Edit: sorry about he additional post. For some reason it was not registering at my PC until i posted again.

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 04-11-2001).]

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

Nice!- I'm glad that you (ezdreamer and blueskygirl) find this ammusing. I guess that the drama that is my life, makes you laugh. Honestly, why would I post this if it wasn't real?

So in continuation, after finally getting Petrol to answer his phone, he told me that he changed his mind and now wants to persue our relationship further.

I guess someone here hit a note with him- thanks everyone!!!

I'm off now to find me some loving....

SK13

to be continued...

i actually think it's real, after skimming all the posts..or most of them, but why would u make this a topic anyway...don't kiss and tell..but hopefully everything works out between u 2 or 3...

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

Originally posted by MarioNY:

You forgot majesticmelodi...she's in it too...clear as day.

glad u find my dementia amusing

cwm10.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by mrdick:

hmmm...and the award for best actress in an online BB thread goes to....

<<enter sk>> "they love me...they really do love me!!"

Kudos to standout performances from Roby, Petrol, Flying_high, and others. Truly the can't miss movie ofthe Spring.

...and I want to thank god, my parents for sending me to acting school, my manager and good friend *** and all those people that gave me the chance of participating in this outstanding act cwm32.gif

[takes a bow, smiles and walks away]

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com