Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about rolls royce pills

Originally posted by blueguy808:

thanks for broaching the subj here in the NY board orchid...anyone know about roling stones or tongue?

(the tongue is the rollling stones logo as you know)

the stones batch from 2 months ago vere amazing...and on the pill report they were from somehwere in CT...but the batches that are now- i hear bad things about them...low high and dopey...good luck bro

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

Originally posted by Unbound:

(the tongue is the rollling stones logo as you know)

the stones batch from 2 months ago vere amazing...and on the pill report they were from somehwere in CT...but the batches that are now- i hear bad things about them...low high and dopey...good luck bro

Yeah, my friend took them 2 weeks ago and said they were very low high.

------------------

I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul

Originally posted by bastardino:

Orchid, Here is a piece of advice for you. For the most high It is better that you take those pills and shove them right up your stinky ass.

Teper po ruski.

Tebe sovet. Dlia luchshevo kaifa zasun ati tabletki sebe v shopu.

Bastard, is that coming from your own experience???

------------------

I am the master of my fate and the captain of my soul

Bastardino wanna pick on someone you own size? ...

you little cock sucking toadie, you can stick your comments right up your fuckin ass...

bring on the drama pussy

------------------

MY SIGNATURE IS ANNOYING ME ! ! !

TëMA

Originally posted by bastardino:

Sorry Unbound, but from the recent comments regarding the "inefficiency in research for people with terminal Illnesses" made by your girlfriend or whoever she is to you, it makes me wonder if her IQ is even Positive.

aah, bastardino you are too kind to read my post that means your IQ is not better than mine.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

IQ is a relative thing..just like your weight...cause you eat enough cheese to bring wall street to its knees...so I imagine her IQ should not be an issue to your fat ass...what my concern is you insensitivity toward plugging pills...an ass is a delicate thing that should not be broached lightly

------------------

MY SIGNATURE IS ANNOYING ME ! ! !

TëMA

roll royce pills are pretty good..what is amazing about these pills you know the exact moment that they hit you...drop then sit down for a while a relax and about 40 minutes later you'll go from being straight and bam then start hitting you real fast..it's totally cool...let me know if you get the same effects..later

Originally posted by pglkm:

roll royce pills are pretty good..what is amazing about these pills you know the exact moment that they hit you...drop then sit down for a while a relax and about 40 minutes later you'll go from being straight and bam then start hitting you real fast..it's totally cool...let me know if you get the same effects..later

how do they look?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"