Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**FUNNY**SHIT**

These are posts from another forum. THIS SHIT IS FUNNY

PERSON 1: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF, today I called about a new job that I spotted in the paper cuz I thought it would be cool and better than the construction/framing job that I have now. I saw "computer repair, learn to repair cutting edge computers at our expense!" so i figured, WTF? right..well, i got home from work and called the number which was a profiling company from Pittsburg, on the other side of the state that just figures out if ur the right person for the job.......1st question, my age, 22, 2nd, my height 6'. 3rd my weight, (ok, cuz of my past-time)its 254.....he says, Woooooow, sorry but we have strict weight regulations, for 6' u need to be 200lbs. WTF. right?!?!?! thats bull....anyway, its a rant so i ranted, its a fucking computer, now a cubby hole or anything like that. so what if i'm heavier than the avg. person. WTF.

man, i feel better, i suggest that everyone rants here from now on, it feels gooooooooooooooooooodd. ok, later.

PERSON 2: Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of cock holes! What, do they plan on having you model Calvin boxers while repairing some rich wank's Gateway P4? "Sorry pal, you need a fully defined six-pack AND a ten inch wang to fix computers here. If you had the six pack, we could loan you a cucumber, but without the 6 you're kind of out of luck."

So what are the qualifications for ladies applying? I bet they wouldn't get away with that shit on that side of things... "Yeah, well, you're qualified and everything, but your ass is just too wide honey. We like to hire ladies with tight asses here, company policy." Yeah, okay fuckers, seeya in court.

Sympathies, Ven. It's a fucked up world full of fuckin twisted priorities and nimrods. Fuck'em all, right in the ear.

[This message has been edited by raw (edited 04-14-2001).]