Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm being stalked.......

So I went out like 3 weeks ago or something to my friends party that she hosts once a month. I, as usual, had my fair share of margheritas and got a little tipsy.

So I'm mingling and wind up talking to this guy for like an hour or something. He gives me his phone number and I give him mine. Yes, I know, bad move but as I already said, I was drunk.

So he called me like once or twice but I've been really busy so I kind of blew him off both times.

As of this past Friday, psychoboy has called me not less than 25 times and left 5 messages. The phone ringing has awoken me all weekend. I have yet to answer the phone but I know it's him because I have caller ID.

But he keeps on calling- cell phone, house phone, cell phone, house phone, etc...

What ever happened to the two day rule? Anyone wanna give this fucker a call and tell him to stop get a damn life? If so PM me and I'll give you his work number, cell number, house number and AIM- all of which he continues to remind me of on my voicemail.

Oh and this has everything to do with clubbing because it's getting in the way of my sleep patterns which makes me tired and less able to sell my booty on the streets for my pimp noiseboy. So now after I give my pimpdaddy his cut, I may not have enough to affort club entrance.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

I don't even know this guy. My telling hime off would be the same as you telling him off and he's freaked me out enough already. Just thinking of hearing his voice at this point is creepy.

So being that there are so many people out there just looking for a good reason to go off on someone, I offer this to anyone who is interested.

SK13

------------------

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

Thanks V. Don't worry, he doesn't know where I live or work and I miss you too. I don't think I'm going out to Twilo on Friday so I'm not gonna see your for a while. Hope you have fun.

SK13

aww that sux.. maybe ill see u at spoonyd's thing at twilo next on the 18th... u going?

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by deanna11:

i don't need a hitman

so do you think you could help a sista out? call up this nut,like every 10 minutes, and scream "how do you like it!!" and hang up. He wont recognize your voice.

I'd say to start around 2am and go til 5am.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks in advance.

SK13

------------------

i don't need a hitman

That's cause you got one of these to blow dumbasses away:

tank.gif

I spotted you hunting for one by the name of loch...

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 04-09-2001).]

so do you think you could help a sista out? call up this nut,like every 10 minutes, and scream "how do you like it!!" and hang up. He wont recognize your voice.

I'd say to start around 2am and go til 5am.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks in advance.

SK13

hahaha! i don't have as much time as him. i have a ton of work besides IM and posting! just answer one time, tell him you were trashed and it was a mistake giving him your number and you're completely not interested (or you have a bf, whatever). he may just be an innocent dumbass loser that thinks you keep missing every single message. hey, there are stupider people

i was in a similar situation (of lesser degree) that went on for a couple weeks. finally, a guy friend who was over answered the phone when he called and simply said i wasn't there. dumbass hasn't called since

------------------

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

i was in a similar situation (of lesser degree) that went on for a couple weeks. finally, a guy friend who was over answered the phone when he called and simply said i wasn't there. dumbass hasn't called since

that always works, also try talking to him and mentioning you are hanging out with your boyfriend or something. he should get the hint, if not, then just ignore him and eventually he'll go away.

So I went out like 3 weeks ago or something to my friends party that she hosts once a month. I, as usual, had my fair share of margheritas and got a little tipsy.

So I'm mingling and wind up talking to this guy for like an hour or something. He gives me his phone number and I give him mine. Yes, I know, bad move but as I already said, I was drunk.

So he called me like once or twice but I've been really busy so I kind of blew him off both times.

As of this past Friday, psychoboy has called me not less than 25 times and left 5 messages. The phone ringing has awoken me all weekend. I have yet to answer the phone but I know it's him because I have caller ID.

But he keeps on calling- cell phone, house phone, cell phone, house phone, etc...

What ever happened to the two day rule? Anyone wanna give this fucker a call and tell him to stop get a damn life? If so PM me and I'll give you his work number, cell number, house number and AIM- all of which he continues to remind me of on my voicemail.

Oh and this has everything to do with clubbing because it's getting in the way of my sleep patterns which makes me tired and less able to sell my booty on the streets for my pimp noiseboy. So now after I give my pimpdaddy his cut, I may not have enough to affort club entrance.

SK13

Well, you gave him the digits so he probably figured: "she wants me" ...pick up the phone and tell him that you made a mistake and you don't want him to call anymore. That actually might work.

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

That's cause you got one of these to blow dumbasses away:

tank.gif

I spotted you hunting for one by the name of loch...

:: post mortem & in memoriam ::

it may enlighten you to have the final moments replayed...

285-Tank.gif

loch-onedeadDUMBASSmuthafacka

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

[This message has been edited by loch (edited 04-09-2001).]

Sorry to hear about your stalking, Sister! If asking him to stop doesn't work (use the old "I just got back with my ex-bf" line or similar), then it's time to get mean... cwm23.gif . You just let us know if he keeps buggin ya, k?

And I hope we've all learned a valuable lesson from this.

Hugs and PM'ing you at some point about this weekend,

Melissa

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by j303j:

ok ill stop calling you. and i only called 23 times.

j303j, in order for you to stop calling me, you first need to start calling me. i think i've forgotten what you look like...

BSG, missed you last week. i'll keep my eyes open for your PM.

SK13

------------------

I know, I know, you thought that this thread died with my stalkers phone calls. So did I.

But he started up again today. So far I received 4 phone calls today after a 3 day break.

I was asleep when he called and in no shape to be telling him to go away while comatose.

So here's a new question- how many times more do you think he will call before really giving up?

My guess is 268.

Have a nice day- see y'all tonight!!!

SK13

------------------