Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm being stalked.......

you want i should introduce this guy to the curb???

can't have some random johns giving undue stress to my ladies. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

noiseboy, you're so sweet. Thank you so much for the offer. I may take you up on it. Since I'm all talk, I definitely need someone to follow through and tell this mofo to leave me alone.

Or my other option is to answer the phone and just speak Hebrew or French and pretend he's got the wrong number.

But I have to do something soon because if he wakes me up once more, I'm gonna explode.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

Sorry to hear about your bad situation! This guy has some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder. I would say just pick up the phone next time he calls and ask him what the fuck he's thinking. Say you were at a friend's house and came back to 25 new calls from him and don't appreciate this kind of behavior. I hate being rude to people but sometimes, as in this case, it's absolutely necessary.

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

As of this past Friday, psychoboy has called me not less than 25 times and left 5 messages. The phone ringing has awoken me all weekend. I have yet to answer the phone but I know it's him because I have caller ID.

But he keeps on calling- cell phone, house phone, cell phone, house phone, etc...

Oh! i feel for you! I don't know you but I had that happen to me a while back and ended up putting a restraining order on him! Have you tried telling him your not interested? It will probably blow over in a few weeks if not i would not hesitate to call the police and just let them know whats going on. Better safe than sorry. Be careful and good luck!

cwm38.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

you sound kinda like me... too nice to get on the phone, be a bitch and really hurt his feelings... but at the same time completely freaked out-irritated... and infuriated at the situation... but that "close my eyes and hope he goes away tactic doesn't always work... from my experience your best bet (if you dont wanna be a bitch) is to answer one of the calls... tell him you've gotten his 6000 messages and that you're kinda in some stuff right now... and if a when you have the time YOU"LL be in touch with him... maybe that'll help ya some....

p.s. YOU BETTER HOPE HE'S NOT ON THIS BOARD! cwm24.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

you sound kinda like me... too nice to get on the phone, be a bitch and really hurt his feelings... but at the same time completely freaked out-irritated... and infuriated at the situation... but that "close my eyes and hope he goes away tactic doesn't always work... from my experience your best bet (if you dont wanna be a bitch) is to answer one of the calls... tell him you've gotten his 6000 messages and that you're kinda in some stuff right now... and if a when you have the time YOU"LL be in touch with him... maybe that'll help ya some....

p.s. YOU BETTER HOPE HE'S NOT ON THIS BOARD! cwm24.gif

thank you- i feel like you totally understand what i'm going through here. i think that this approach is the most honest and least confrontational and therefore will probably do just as you said.

thankfully, he isn't on this board but i do have the unfortunate luck of possibly seeing him at the end of the month. dear god i hope he isn't at my friends party!!

i'm out- SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...