Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: Signature's ...... im giving out more signatures here anyone want one ?

Ok , here we go again ..........ok Everyone listen up .......... Please leave some form of detail of what you want, Also send some pictures to my e-mail if you want them in as well.............and for those who i still have to do , you will get them

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

hi can you find a cool Excalibur or a picture of a king...(king Arthur)...of course that's my name....and make it shiny with yellow and black lettering....thanks I'd much appreciate it.....

PS you did a great job on the sigs ..2 of my favs majesticMelody and PowerPuff Girls

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

ok can i have one please?? w/ butterflies? thank u!! cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

what program do u use to make them????

shit is moist. . .can u make me one with a Heineken label or something heineken, and but a few pot leaves or something in, also make it greeen. . .thanks a lot, MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

my email is PoRqPiNe40@aol.com

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

gold color in many different shades..really ghetto fab....

what i want is gOLDENMAN spelled out in the same font as my sig down at the bottom! shiney in gold

if you have any questions just im me at "ibizakhb" cwm32.gif

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Originally posted by toastednut:

no thanks!

- keepin' it original

You know what's funny , your the only one that said that to me ......... But no need to comment if you dont want one

------------------

Glowball.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

raised hand...please one for me too! if you get a chance, that is.

pink is my favorite color..a japanese theme of sorts..but if that's too hard...choose whatever you'd like.

my email is karaboo724@aol.com

thanks..

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

Originally posted by MikeMc:

what program do u use to make them????

shit is moist. . .can u make me one with a Heineken label or something heineken, and but a few pot leaves or something in, also make it greeen. . .thanks a lot, MikeMc

tru... If it is at all possible, can you please let me know what prog/progs you use for your sigs. I would like to make some banners for my site and some flyers. If you can, please email me. Your work is very nice.

AntLuv2001@aol.com

PLUSH G-list - SF Fridays

Johnny Vicious 4.20.01

Originally posted by antluv:

tru... If it is at all possible, can you please let me know what prog/progs you use for your sigs. I would like to make some banners for my site and some flyers. If you can, please email me. Your work is very nice.

From the looks of it, he uses Photoshop, with, most likely, the Alien Skin (Black Box, Eyecandy) filters.

I used Photoshop for mine, and only one stock filter.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

I dont use filters dude....... u just other programs as well....... but thanks for gettisin

------------------

Glowball.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215

Originally posted by aphelion:

From the looks of it, he uses Photoshop, with, most likely, the Alien Skin (Black Box, Eyecandy) filters.

I used Photoshop for mine, and only one stock filter.

What are you trying to say that i have to use all these thing's to creat then>? Your right i do , thats why i get people to ask me for them go home he he j\k

------------------

Glowball.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

page 1917-243-0215