Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos lives QUEENS????

When I'm not on my my space missions drawing Cartoons for the dark over lords of AT&T I too live in Astoria!

(other wise I'm sleeping on my office floor..in the west village)

Hey Puff!

Hope you and Caribbe are doing well! cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by tenupa:

Bayside.....rollerbladin' under the Throgs Neck at sunset every chance I get.

werd thats where i ride my bike .. from northern blvd to whitestone and back a couple times -=) ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by nycedee:

i live in sunnyside, 43rd, right on queens blvd.

i'm thinking a queens meet-up should be in order smile.gif

hey dee, checking out queens and a few other places at the end of the month... how ya been? enjoy danny on sat? im jealous frown.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

werd thats where i ride my bike .. from northern blvd to whitestone and back a couple times -=) ...

Actually I go over by Fort Totten near the parking lot and blade to the end of the path under the bridge. Sometimes I'll go if the weather is really nice, but I really look foward to sunsets at the end of the day. Risa, Joey, we should def. start a Bayside meetup, are there enough ppl in the area to get together?

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

oh me me me! i live in middle village though. cwm1.gif

holy CRAP! i just looked at an apartment there! i live in maspeth but want to move to middle village. small world!

oh gawd, i used to live in mv, i live in maspeth now!!

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

You're by SideTracks right?

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by staceyg5:

i'm thinking a queens meet-up should be in order smile.gif

hey dee, checking out queens and a few other places at the end of the month... how ya been? enjoy danny on sat? im jealous frown.gif

still drooling over myself at the set john digweed and danny put together. stayed till about 2pm, then went for went to central park to chill for a bit. heard the party went till 5:15. things are good here, chillen as always. hope you are well. lemme know where in queens you are checking out. as you can see, i'm not the only one out there.

------------------

party with a heart on

yeah, i'm across the street from there, you know that place?

I've been there twice when I was too lazy to cross the bridge into the city. Bumped into too many people from H.S. cwm35.gif

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

while i have all you queens-onians here, let me ask you all a question. i'm looking for a one bedroom apt. and was wondering if there's a newspaper or website or something i could use that targets apartments for rent in the queens area.

while i have all you queens-onians here, let me ask you all a question. i'm looking for a one bedroom apt. and was wondering if there's a newspaper or website or something i could use that targets apartments for rent in the queens area.

The Western Queens Gazzette a small paper in and around Astoria, LIC, Woodside, etc...Also, go to Villagevoice.com, you can get to the ads before they're printed.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

was wondering if there's a newspaper or website or something

Try the Bayside Times, comes out every Thurs. you gotta act fast though, the apts. go quick. It's the same paper as the Little Neck Ledger etc.... any deli or grocery store will have it.

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by xxlea:

I've been there twice when I was too lazy to cross the bridge into the city. Bumped into too many people from H.S. cwm35.gif

ate their once, it was decent. next time you roll over there, i'll join you for a drink. smile.gif

------------------

party with a heart on

still drooling over myself at the set john digweed and danny put together. stayed till about 2pm, then went for went to central park to chill for a bit. heard the party went till 5:15. things are good here, chillen as always. hope you are well. lemme know where in queens you are checking out. as you can see, i'm not the only one out there.

yup, i can see that. going to check out astoria and few other places. danny til 5:15, thats crazy! sooo jealous cwm33.gif chill'n here too-working on that tan. glad to hear that you're do'n well...

i attended Newtown H.S for 2 yrs then i transfered to Humanities Preparatory Academy in W.18 st in Manhattan <~ that where i graduated from. Im attending LaGuardia CC in LIC at this moment.

YEAH i wanna meet up with ppl......I rather smoke than drink but either way i wont mind others drinking .......anyways so if anyones lives closer by Jackson hts we diff must chills. SETUP A DAY ANYONE AND WE ALL MUST MEET. PEACE.

------------------

farrah-

[This message has been edited by farrah1980 (edited 04-16-2001).]