Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On Digweed/DT and my SLAMMIN crew

A new Twilo record for me - 13 hours and welcome!!! I only wish I had the stamina to stay for the last 3 hours of DT's set.

That said, it was mos def the BEST tracks I've had the pleasure of hearing Digweed lay down! He is unbelievable. Around 7 or 8am I heard the voice of GOD - i.e. Diggers on a mic! Then 2 hours of seamless tag teaming ensued, easing me into my virgin DT experience. I wasn't sure what to expect with their different styles but my mind was blown away! And then solo Tenaglia rocked me! A duo not to be missed, ever! cwm12.gif

Now I have to give props to my ClubNYC crew. It wouldn't be the same without you guys.

MissIncognito and Myrlin, even though we weren't together much, just seeing you guys now again - especially Ursula's beaming smile - made me very happy! cwm35.gif

Shadowchaser, it's been so much fun to hang with you! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I, too, am thinking of a brief hiatus. Can I join you? Let me know if you wanna get together sometime!

Ezdreamer - you make a party animal out of me! Thanks for a fantastic evening, the ride home and breakfast, even though we both were falling asleep while eating! cwm32.gif

Shout outs to the other peeps that I met - sorry if I don't remember your name, I'll get them all one day - especially Jay and Janette! Props for the water spray, girl, you rock!

And last but not least, I want to thank Balanchine (my name for the old guy who saches around Twilo every Saturday) for a hug and a kiss on the cheek! He's so sweet!

Twilo, you naughty, evil, heavenly place, Happy Anniversary - you've done it again!

Peace.

------------------

...overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

the echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand

and everthing is green and summery...

-------------------

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

You where there till the end? you def saw my ass there. i was the guy wearin the red Flash Teeshirt, and the red baseball cap. wut up? hehehe

Ezdreamer and I left @ 2pm. I don't recall seeing you - I was hanging on the steps most of the night. But by 10am I couldn't see straight anyway! cwm32.gif LOL! Perhaps we shall meet one day, young jedi, and dance the night away in joyous rapture! I'm usually on the steps hanging with Ez and Shadowchaser. See you there!

------------------

...overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

the echo of a distant time comes willowing across the sand

and everthing is green and summery...

-------------------

Trancer, I can't believe we ate anything... I think I even fell asleep in mid bite...

I think we even forgot shit in mid sentence. Hilarious... we'll chill again very soon... give a holler when you get bored.

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif