Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nastiest or Weirdest thing done to you on a Date/in a Club?

I read erotic26's thread on what happened on her date ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027873.html ). And so I'm wondering what is the nastiest or weirdest thing that someone did to you on a date or in a club? For me:

I met this girl and got her number the other day. I called her up on Friday and we decided to go out. She came over, and we messed around a little bit before we went downtown. No pants were taken off, only tops. We go to this club (not a techno place, just a hip-hop/R&B spot) and we're dancin, and she has these tight leather pants on. She doin all these moves and rips them in the crotch. But she keeps dancing, and after about 30 minutes the crotch is ripped from the zipper all the way around to the back tag.

So we're hangin out off to the side, when she takes my hand and starts making me rub her down under. Now I got no problems with this initially, although this was our first time out. Well then she takes my hand and my middle finger out of her crotch, and inserts my finger into her asshole.

Now I know what is what down there, and it was definitely her asshole. I was kinda drunk, but as soon as I realized I was in the chocolate chamber I pulled my finger out. She's still holding my hand, and then brings the nasty finger up to her mouth. Then she starts sucking on it, and then turns it on me, and attempts to guide it into my mouth. I turned my head and said "I'm not into that kinda shit".

I soon made plans with my boys to ditch this hoe and get the fuck outta dodge. I got no problems with doing kinky shit, but not in the middle of a club on the first date. That made for some great laughs late night.

Anyone else got a story?

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by deanna11:

weirdest thing that ever happened to me on a date... this one time, i was with this guy and i stuck his finger in my ass and sucked it and he wouldn't suck it. i was like, wtf, what's wrong with this prude-ass bitch

But she said her name was Michelle. So either you have an alias, or this is just a weird case of deja-vu (ref. crosspost on same topic)

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by deanna11:

well, my real name isn't deanna

So what are you sayin, cause this young g ain't too sure if you are the culprit or not... I think I would have remembered if you said you were from CNYC.

------------------

Originally posted by andre9000:

[b I think I would have remembered if you said you were from CNYC.

She doesn't admit to that in public, it's a dirty little secret. Besides, if you saw her you would never believe she was deanna.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

She doesn't admit to that in public, it's a dirty little secret. Besides, if you saw her you would never believe she was deanna.

I thought she jus said her name wasn't deanna. Whether or not she actually is named deanna, just for the board's knowledge, what does a "deanna" look like.

------------------

I thought she jus said her name wasn't deanna. Whether or not she actually is named deanna, just for the board's knowledge, what does a "deanna" look like.

It's not her real name, but if you knew she was on the board that's how she would have to introduce herself so you would know who you are talking to. Did that make *any* sense??

As far as what a "deanna" looks like...I'll let her answer that. She's crazy and I don't want to anger her cwm31.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

It's not her real name, but if you knew she was on the board that's how she would have to introduce herself so you would know who you are talking to. Did that make *any* sense??

As far as what a "deanna" looks like...I'll let her answer that. She's crazy and I don't want to anger her

Yeah, I got that. Did you peep that pm I sent you a minute back about that hard knock life ish? We definitely don't want to make a "deanna" mad. I don't even know what a "deanna" looks like, let alone a "mad deanna". Peace.

------------------

We definitely don't want to make a "deanna" mad. I don't even know what a "deanna" looks like, let alone a "mad deanna". Peace.

Wow... you def dont want to see a "mad Deanna" She's been tangled with before and the other guy ended up looking like some dork licking sphincter juice off his girls finger... no offense...

But that is a pretty freaky coincidence! Hey... I wonder if maybe you two know each other?

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01